Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
Bidens a joke, the economy is ticking along but could be doing so much better, Trump will win big and kick on the economy, on business, there is no
one better get investing in the US now, US shares will fly when he's back!
I wouldn't vote for any of them however, everytime (mostimes!!!! ) Trump gets a victory over the establishment I quite enjoy it, the clips I have seen of Rachel Madcow and her goons having a meltdown this morning warms the cockles, the undemocratic faaaar left, have put everything including a two tier justice system against him but still haven't been able to get him, even the old mafia boss came out this week and said they could not bribe him in their hayday, the faaaar left & rhino perverts and paedos are facing a death sentence if he gets re elected, they know it and are desperate, his appearance in a white baseball cap was a massive shout out to his band of anons. I don't think he realized the majority of those who he appointed were comprised swamp creatures during his 1st term, IMO his 2nd term will be brutal from the get go and that his team is already known to himself, his VP pick will be interesting, I'm thinking either General Flynn, Tulsi Gabbard or Kennedy Jnr.

Whits hats are in control
Trust the plan
No deals
N. C. S. W. I. C
"Q"