+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you were the manager...could you do better?

Re: If you were the manager...could you do better?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Wasn't there some talk of him having to play (or attend) so many games to meet the conditions of his loan?
    I’m sure I read that somewhere too. Shame either way as we were playing well with a settled defence. At least that’s how I remember it! Probably bollox.
    Edit: so clearly I’m not sure! 🤪

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Something changed. Maybe Eric can look at the stats and see if there's a correlation. My 'feeling' is that there will be.
    Not much to report, sorry. I've had a look at goals scored, conceded, results, xG, xGA and there's nothing really to suggest a nosedive in any of them. The whole season has seen a general decline in terms of stats since Bristol City, arguably even since the Rotherham win.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Not much to report, sorry. I've had a look at goals scored, conceded, results, xG, xGA and there's nothing really to suggest a nosedive in any of them. The whole season has seen a general decline in terms of stats since Bristol City, arguably even since the Rotherham win.
    Cheers Eric. See. This is why I don’t bet. My gut feeling is usually just down to irrational bowel syndrome!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Well that makes sense, as we’ve been bloody terrible since then. We absolutely murdered Huddersfield though. That could have been 7 or 8