+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Watching Brizzle...

Watching Brizzle...

...why is there a 3 minute lag in this game?
    Expect it with the stick.but not the BBC

Re: Watching Brizzle...

I was hoping to watch the Eastleigh Newport game, anyone know if it is on a stream anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I was hoping to watch the Eastleigh Newport game, anyone know if it is on a stream anywhere?
    Newport v Manchester United looking a little bit more likely with County 1-0 up at half time thanks to a goal by Aaron Wildig.

Is it on ESPN like City’s game was?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Newport v Manchester United looking a little bit more likely with County 1-0 up at half time thanks to a goal by Aaron Wildig.

Is it on ESPN like City’s game was?
    Was just about to make a pro Eastleigh post and then thought of surge . He still on here?.

....and it's 1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Was just about to make a pro Eastleigh post and then thought of surge . He still on here?.

....and it's 1-1
    2-1 to Newport now

West Ham down to ten men and trailing 1-0 against the wurzels.

Newport 2-1 up at Eastleigh.

Wolves and Brentford level at 2-2 and 1-1 between Bolton and Luton.

...and still a lag on the BBC coverage

3-1 to Newport now

I find it quite upsetting to see how invigorated and attack minded Bristol are compared to our feeble efforts. I watch other matches and am envious of how even lower and struggling teams actually attack now and again.

Burton last night were 2 - 0 down but fought back to 2 - 2 and despite losing in the end they had a go.

Why is the camera so bloody high?

Same here. Awful to see such passion from players and fans who I despise. All these smiling faces, just like the County tonight. Who’d want a share of that, we are happy to sit out the next weekend doing nothing. Oh sorry, they are having a well earned ‘rest’.

Football is all about passion, sadly the team lack any.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I find it quite upsetting to see how invigorated and attack minded Bristol are compared to our feeble efforts. I watch other matches and am envious of how even lower and struggling teams actually attack now and again.

Burton last night were 2 - 0 down but fought back to 2 - 2 and despite losing in the end they had a go.
    Same here .

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

We've put in some miserable performances lately but I think you, and others here, are generalising from the specific a bit. Were you envious of Bristol's passion and attack-mindedness when we beat them down here a couple of months ago? I doubt their fans were smiling through that game. They haven't scored in their last three league games and we've scored four more than them this season (and eleven more than Burton).

Of course I get your point but that's sport. You think your team has cracked it but form, confidence and belief can start ebbing away at any time and you've just got to hope the players and manager (and board in a transfer window) can turn things around asap.

I don't see passion as an issue for now by the way. A passionate guy like Siopis doesn't suddenly start playing like Nathan Wigg out of choice. He's symptomatic of what's happened to us lately but I'm sure we wouldn't have won at Sheffield and QPR if the players weren't trying or didn't care. Hopefully we'll put in a positive performance on Saturday to cheer you guys up.

..and nothing about the 3 min lag that started this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    We've put in some miserable performances lately but I think you, and others here, are generalising from the specific a bit. Were you envious of Bristol's passion and attack-mindedness when we beat them down here a couple of months ago? I doubt their fans were smiling through that game. They haven't scored in their last three league games and we've scored four more than them this season (and eleven more than Burton).

Of course I get your point but that's sport. You think your team has cracked it but form, confidence and belief can start ebbing away at any time and you've just got to hope the players and manager (and board in a transfer window) can turn things around asap.

I don't see passion as an issue for now by the way. A passionate guy like Siopis doesn't suddenly start playing like Nathan Wigg out of choice. He's symptomatic of what's happened to us lately but I'm sure we wouldn't have won at Sheffield and QPR if the players weren't trying or didn't care. Hopefully we'll put in a positive performance on Saturday to cheer you guys up.
    Love the positivity.

This is a good post. Every team has fluctuations in form and confidence throughout a season, especially when you have such a weak squad as we do. A good performance Saturday and a couple of signings and things will suddenly feel much more positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Flange View Post
    This is a good post. Every team has fluctuations in form and confidence throughout a season, especially when you have such a weak squad as we do. A good performance Saturday and a couple of signings and things will suddenly feel much more positive.
    It may not be reflected on here as the board seems to be a lot busier after a loss than it is when we win

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    It may not be reflected on here as the board seems to be a lot busier after a loss than it is when we win
    That’s message boards for you. Somewhere to vent your spleen after a shit performance. The modern equivalent of booting the cat up the arse.

That’s message boards for you. Somewhere to vent your spleen after a shit performance. The modern equivalent of booting the cat up the arse.
    Same with Call Rob. Whenever Cardiff or Swansea lose, there's more fans trying to get on air.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Same with Call Rob. Whenever Cardiff or Swansea lose, there's more fans trying to get on air.
    If it’s choice between listening to Anne from Caerphilly and Claire from Crosshands giving us their take on the days football, or listening to a pair of foxes having sex in a dustbin, I’ll take the latter all day long.

If it’s choice between listening to Anne from Caerphilly and Claire from Crosshands giving us their take on the days football, or listening to a pair of foxes having sex in a dustbin, I’ll take the latter all day long.
    Fair point! You'll have to fight me for the best listening point by the bin!