Hi all,

Posting on behalf of my mate Mike Weedon who is running for membership for the newly formed FAB. Voting will begin for season ticket holders and members tomorrow or Friday. If you like what you read would appreciate your support.

Dear all,

I’ve been fortunate enough to make it through to final list of candidates for the Fan Advisory board (Voting starts tomorrow for ST holders and members)

I’m honoured genuinely and wanted the opportunity to clearly put forward my Five clear priorities if I’m successful:

- Delivering Better Value for fans across the board: times are tough for everyone at the moment. How can club deliver better value for fans? From ticket pricing, rewarding loyalty further and offering tickets to local schools to build fans for the future.

- Improving the Match-day experience: there’s a lot to be done here particularly when the football is hard to watch at times. We need to engage with the club to create an enjoyable experience off the pitch. For me the CCS still doesn’t feel like home there’s lots of work to be done. From the basics of getting a decent pint or cup of tea to the match day music. It starts with the fundamentals and we can build from there.

- Community outreach: it’s great Erol Bulut has been out and about. I want to encourage both coaches and players to attend more events and Q&As, building connections with the communities across south wales that they ultimately represent.

- Rebuilding identity: I’d like the club to be bolder and more ambitious in stamping our identity across our communities. I’d like to look at fundraising opportunities to create murals across the city and beyond. This includes further fundraising in supporting the legacy and memory of Peter Whittingham.

- Rebuilding trust with more open dialogue between the club the trust and the fans.

I’m open to dialogue and want the club to be more transparent. I’ve spent over a decade working in sports marketing and marketing across the globe. It would be an hour to represent you and help the club become ours again and reach its full potential.

Cheers

Mike