+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jason Mohammad meets childhood Cardiff City hero

Re: Jason Mohammad meets childhood Cardiff City hero

City 1 Pompey 0
    First half goal.Dave crosses from the right on to Hemmermans head.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    When he was a kid?….. He actually used to refer to Spurs as “us” on his radio Wales show…..Wynn Evans the same.
    JMo’s Dad is a proper City fan ….drove the open top bus at the promotion parade.
    Wynne Evans ?

Is he the fat go compare bloke ?

He's a spurs fan ?

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    When he was a kid?….. He actually used to refer to Spurs as “us” on his radio Wales show…..Wynn Evans the same.
    JMo’s Dad is a proper City fan ….drove the open top bus at the promotion parade.
    And he now refers to us as we. He's seen the light, who cares how long it took him to get there?!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    And he now refers to us as we. He's seen the light, who cares how long it took him to get there?!

I have seen Mr Mohammed down the games regularly

Nicky Wire The Msnic from Blackwood CCFC territory ,ponces around in a spurs shirt

Can someone explain what a proper city fan is anyway? I'm getting a bit jumpy now that I may get found out at the Watford game coz I can't remember what year some random goal went in somewhere or I haven't been to enough aways or I don't have a Cardiff accent and that I'm no longer legally allowed to drive an open-top bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Can someone explain what a proper city fan is anyway? I'm getting a bit jumpy now that I may get found out at the Watford game coz I can't remember what year some random goal went in somewhere or I haven't been to enough aways or I don't have a Cardiff accent and that I'm no longer legally allowed to drive an open-top bus.
    There are lots of different ways of being a city fan from being a week in week out home and away diehard to keeping up to date with the team from afar as lots of our clubs exiled fans do

That's what unites us and separates us from the ctts wearing Liverpool tops walking up and down Queen Street then catching the bus home to Radyr

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    There are lots of different ways of being a city fan from being a week in week out home and away diehard to keeping up to date with the team from afar as lots of our clubs exiled fans do

That's what unites us and separates us from the ctts wearing Liverpool tops walking up and down Queen Street then catching the bus home to Radyr

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Wynne Evans ?

Is he the fat go compare bloke ?

He's a spurs fan ?
    Yes….Yes….and Yes.

Walking down to the beach just now, I had a retro City top on, Dave Bennett/Gary Bennett era type, a couple walks past us, he had a Chelsea shirt on, shouts ‘Bluebirds’ & ‘Do the Ayatollah’ to me in a Welsh accent. His shirt was blue mind, perhaps he was dyslexic?

It seems Jason has ‘reset’ on a few things over recent years, it just took him longer than most to get on board with his home town club, I’m happy he did

The more converts the better I reckon. Takes some a while to click that they look and sound daft proclaiming that they’re a Mancs or a Scouser when they couldn’t point out those places on a map.