+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fan Advisory Board Reprentatives - Results confirmed

Re: Vote for Your Fan Advisory Board Reprentatives

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    With 14000 season ticket holders, shouldn’t that read “less than 700 fans have bothered to vote” ?
    It is disappointing. How many season ticket holders were notified of the election? I don’t receive emails from the club. I’ve emailed them about it and I’ve not received a response. I went looking on the club website and found where to vote only to be confronted by a clunky process. You wonder whether the club could have made it easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    It is disappointing. How many season ticket holders were notified of the election? I don’t receive emails from the club. I’ve emailed them about it and I’ve not received a response. I went looking on the club website and found where to vote only to be confronted by a clunky process. You wonder whether the club could have made it easier.
    They were asked about people who didn’t have access, or the knowledge of how to use the tinternet, but the answer was “it’s the way forward” !!!!
    Unfortunately, this proves different

If you have access to the internet but haven't yet found out how to vote go here https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/club...epresentatives

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    I've just voted and, yes, it is clunky. They've done it on the cheap using the existing ticketing system instead of using a third party voting system.
    One of the clunkiest parts is having to assign your ticket (I mean vote) to yourself.

I've just had three emails from the club, one for each vote, thanking me for my vote and saying to email Paul Corkery, the Supporters Liaison Office for assistance. If any of you want to take them up on that the email address given is slo@cardiffcityfc.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    If you have access to the internet but haven't yet found out how to vote go here https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/club...epresentatives

One thing I have noticed from a few candidates is a wish to/experience of dealing with matchday ticket matters. I don`t think that the club website made this clear enough but these matters are not ones which the FAB will be discussing with the club. These matters will continue to be dealt with by the regular SLO meetings as they are (very well) at present.

Has to be Vince Alm getting it. Hope he does a good job for us.
    Anybody know how often the position is put out for a public vote

Well I have followed that link 5 times and when I get to the ‘enter fan ID or email box’ it dies on me!

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    Has to be Vince Alm getting it. Hope he does a good job for us.
    Anybody know how often the position is put out for a public vote
    I’d be delighted if he gets it and it means he’s anywhere in the stadium except behind that drum on match days

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Well I have followed that link 5 times and when I get to the ‘enter fan ID or email box’ it dies on me!
    Instead of trying to type in an email address or fan id click the assign button and choose yourself.... we did say that it's clunky

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    I’d be delighted if he gets it and it means he’s anywhere in the stadium except behind that drum on match days
    He tried a few matches without the drum and the singing fell away. People wanted him back on the drum, personally i like the drum, providing it adapts to new songs.
    I think Vince is going to win the vote, he's by far the most well known, and popular from my dealings with him

He tried a few matches without the drum and the singing fell away. People wanted him back on the drum, personally i like the drum, providing it adapts to new songs.
    I think Vince is going to win the vote, he's by far the most well known, and popular from my dealings with him
    I don't mind the drum. I don't mind goal music. Fans have changed a lot since the 80s and 90s when chanting was much more common with fewer spectators. Things move on.

This question is for Bob; Would you credit the Conservative Party for the white paper that led to Fan Representation, interacting with clubs on supporters behalf? Thumbs up from you Bob?

This question is for Bob; Would you credit the Conservative Party for the white paper that led to Fan Representation, interacting with clubs on supporters behalf? Thumbs up from you Bob?
    Why can't anyone, who might support any political party, agree with a policy or otherwise from another party? I don't understand this polarisation. If any party has a policy or proposal I think is a good idea I'll support that idea.

Instead of trying to type in an email address or fan id click the assign button and choose yourself.... we did say that it's clunky
    Thanks. Voted. Very clunky!

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Absolutely shameless

Even though you’ve been a member for years you never post on here but here you are scrounging for votes off CCMB members.

Embarrassing
    Well he's putting himself up

What are you doing ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    With 14000 season ticket holders, shouldn’t that read “less than 700 fans have bothered to vote” ?
    Shut up Tony ff sake

Quote Originally Posted by Ninian1962 View Post
    As of yesterday more than 600 fans had submitted their votes. Lots more expected before deadline
    That's great

People moan about the club and how they feel helpless

People stand and there is an opportunity to elect fans to speak

Well done to all involved

Excellent candidates

No excuses that the fans are isolated

Together with the trust and the supporters club and the SLO already in place ....

Bluebirds !

The drum kills off any new songs imo. You can have a small handful of people try start a chant and they’re drowned out by another rendition of BOOM BOOM BOOM “Since I was young”

If it was used more sparingly or to accompany chants and not start them I think we’d have a better repertoire of chants and songs.

I’m not against having the drum, just how it’s used currently.

https://youtu.be/SiUIQAiCgEo?si=7kNudc-pUGWAsMd7

If Vincent starts belting out this every Saturday he will get thousands of votes

And that's just from me

Anyone struggling with this process please contact me slo@cardiffcityfc.co.uk or phone me 07903 619654...happy to help, I know some struggle with tech etc, I usually ask my kids or grand children to help me haha. We had over 600 fans vote in the initial first stage but now every season ticket holder and member has had an email about this, (if they opted in) so I expect the votes to increase.
    vote
    All the candidates are worthy and its a difficult choice but please give them all a chance, you may not know many of them, that's not a bad thing, having new fans applying to join is healthy shows there is an interest. Read their short bio's and vote...every vote counts and you can vote three times, once in each category.

Quote Originally Posted by corky View Post
    Anyone struggling with this process please contact me slo@cardiffcityfc.co.uk or phone me 07903 619654...happy to help, I know some struggle with tech etc, I usually ask my kids or grand children to help me haha. We had over 600 fans vote in the initial first stage but now every season ticket holder and member has had an email about this, (if they opted in) so I expect the votes to increase.
    vote
    All the candidates are worthy and its a difficult choice but please give them all a chance, you may not know many of them, that's not a bad thing, having new fans applying to join is healthy shows there is an interest. Read their short bio's and vote...every vote counts and you can vote three times, once in each category.
    👍

The drum kills off any new songs imo. You can have a small handful of people try start a chant and they’re drowned out by another rendition of BOOM BOOM BOOM “Since I was young”

If it was used more sparingly or to accompany chants and not start them I think we’d have a better repertoire of chants and songs.

I’m not against having the drum, just how it’s used currently.
    I think you make a valid point, it's a balancing act. Away games have no drum, so there's room to invent new songs and bring them back home. I still think that on balance the drum is a good thing, just need to keep abreast of new songs.

Hopefully whoever gets elected can get the ridiculous ‘open jacket policy’ scrapped, another one of the former gardeners bright ideas.

I’ve been lucky enough to visit many stadiums / arenas around the World, and I’ve never once been asked to open my jacket ffs….I’d love to know what they have actually found carrying out said search. #nashout