+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fan Advisory Board Reprentatives - Results confirmed

Re: Vote for Your Fan Advisory Board Reprentatives

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Hopefully whoever gets elected can get the ridiculous ‘open jacket policy’ scrapped, another one of the former gardeners bright ideas.

I’ve been lucky enough to visit many stadiums / arenas around the World, and I’ve never once been asked to open my jacket ffs….I’d love to know what they have actually found carrying out said search. #nashout
    Is that Wayne Nash?

Hopefully whoever gets elected can get the ridiculous ‘open jacket policy’ scrapped, another one of the former gardeners bright ideas.

I’ve been lucky enough to visit many stadiums / arenas around the World, and I’ve never once been asked to open my jacket ffs….I’d love to know what they have actually found carrying out said search. #nashout
    Not a fan of Wayne Nash but the 'open jacket' policy is pretty standard in the UK for some stadia.

Not so much abroad but there again on those occasions the I've not need a coat.

Only going on my experiences.

Why would anyone with nothing to hide object to opening their coat on the way into the ground ? It takes about five seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Why would anyone with nothing to hide object to opening their coat on the way into the ground ? It takes about five seconds.
    I don’t have a problem with the opening of the coat prior to entry but my question is does this subject come within the purview of the FAB? I thought the purpose of this body was to look at issues of Corporate Governance and matters of a more strategic nature. Match day issues, ticketing, away travel etc will still be dealt with The quarterly Supporters Liaison meetings.

I would nominate Sludge if there were a Fan Advisory Representative Trust.......

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I would nominate Sludge if there were a Fan Advisory Representative Trust.......

I think Paul would have been a really good candidate for the FAB but he didn`t apply

Quote Originally Posted by Ninian1962 View Post
    I think Paul would have been a really good candidate for the FAB but he didn`t apply
    I think he's more of a FART man.

A wildcard entry maybe?

Re: Voye for Your Fan Advisory Board Reprentatives

Quote Originally Posted by Ell. View Post
    Happy to help build on this - I’m in the running and all about doing what’s best for the fans, in the stadium and fans who watch from afar
    Hello! Voted for you - good luck to yourself and everyone else :)

Re: Voye for Your Fan Advisory Board Reprentatives

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysFeelinBlue View Post

Voting closes tomorrow and count will start and be overseen by someone independent on Friday

I have to concur with you on that because the last time I was checked they mentioned terrorism , I mean I was with my 7 year old his friend and wife and we are season ticket holders

I was searched ( as was everyone including my partner ) at the Freiburg v Hockenheim game a week or so ago . I also had to empty my pockets for the very exuberant security guards.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well he's putting himself up

What are you doing ?

Thanks Sludge!

Some people don’t remember the OG’s on here - it’s not about how much you post on here that wins a vote… ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysFeelinBlue View Post
    Thanks mate!

when are we likely going to see the results ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    when are we likely going to see the results ?
    Once verified by an independent scrutineer - likely to be tomorrow

Once verified by an independent scrutineer - likely to be tomorrow
    It's not one of those voting machines, is it? Mozz will go all 'Dark forces' if it is.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It's not one of those voting machines, is it? Mozz will go all 'Dark forces' if it is.....
    The voting was done through the club ticketing system

Fan Advisory Board Election Concluded, Results Today.

The voting was done through the club ticketing system that guaranteed only STH and members could vote and that they only could vote three times, once in each category. Today Councillor Hinchey will come and check through this and verify the process and the results. We will then inform the candidates before publicly announcing the results.

These FAB meetings are the highest level of fan engagement at the club and will deal with

Competition matters
    Enhancing the fan experience
    Stadium development and projects
    Sustainability and corporate and social responsibility initiatives
    Improving fan products and services
    Football governance
    History and Heritage

However, there will also be two Fan Parliaments where around 100 fans can attend an open forum with High level personnel from the club, invitations have been sent out for the first one of these this year. If you have not had one you can apply for the next one in the Autumn.

I will continue to organise my SLO meetings where travel group, Trust, CCFC reps and fans who wish to attend (if they contact me I will send invite depends on numbers) these meetings deal with past games, upcoming games, travel treatment of fans, operational matters etc, they are quite informal but important and minutes are produced and published here.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/club/supporter-meetings

Re: Fan Advisory Board Election Concluded, Results Today.

Thanjs Corky. I'm looking forward to seeing the results

Any idea how many people ended up voting?

thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Any idea how many people ended up voting?
    I will know once its verified, but it will never be enough for me, I always hope the huge majority will join in but it rarely happens.

Quote Originally Posted by corky View Post
    I will know once its verified, but it will never be enough for me, I always hope the huge majority will join in but it rarely happens.
    Thanks for update corky and work you and others do

just a suggestion maybe if you do something like this again can you make it a bit easier to vote . seemed a bit clunky to do this time around

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Thanks for update corky and work you and others do

just a suggestion maybe if you do something like this again can you make it a bit easier to vote . seemed a bit clunky to do this time around

Thanks
    Corky, Wayne and Mona are the main people at the club who have put in a lot of work, alongside people like the Trust. to get this properly set up.

It is now up to the 11 elected FAB members to show to the general fanbase that they are independent of the club, have no conflict issues and will properly represent fans` views on the topics Corky outlines above in this thread