+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bulut out

Re: Bulut out

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    But who is a credible alternate option? Or is just sack them willy nilly? Will you be asking for the next mans head after 6 months? Bit of patience ffs.
    Patience is given at first but earnt over time. This is looking WORSE as time goes on. We are not staying the same and waiting for magic transfer signings here.. we are degrading.

Alternative option? behave yourself. CCFC have hired professionals to find a short list..why the hell would I need to know?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Fecking hell the poor git has a squad that has struggled and has been without 2 key players

This is a poor run but Plymouth are a good lower championship side and good at home

If bulut is backed with some new faces then we see what kind of future we have

But failure to back him or calling for his head now is stupidity more in line with Premier league man united fans from Surrey squealing like spoilt kids
    I'm of a similar opinion but not sure about the new faces and even if we do get some will they be any better

Magnus Magnusson ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    None of these are better than Balut.
    None may be appealing...but non better than this dross that bulut is serving up?

what is with people supporting the manager over supporting the success of the team these days? wake up smell the coffee and stop saying thank you to people shitting on your front lawn!

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    Patience is given at first but earnt over time. This is looking WORSE as time goes on. We are not staying the same and waiting for magic transfer signings here.. we are degrading.

Alternative option? behave yourself. CCFC have hired professionals to find a short list..why the hell would I need to know?
    Yet you come to the conclusion he should go - which as a supporter you have every right to do so but surely if you have the nous to say he should go surely you can as a supporter name a preferred replacement

There are obviously things going on behind the scenes and most success is brought when there is harmony on and off the pitch??

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Are you for real? take back rejects ? ffs

Warnock walked with a far superior squad, he wouldn't go anywhere near this sqaud !!!!

Raw ingrediants for his team:

1 decent target man (No)
    2 quality wingers (No)
    3 kick anything CM's (No he loved Joe but that was four years ago)
    2 no-nonsense centre halfs (one as Goutas takes too many touches, just welly it)
    2 solid defend first full backs (one and the other )

We have a non passing passing team with little athletic ability. Safe to say he won't be back

Woah! Watch those cruciate ligaments and do the sums. It's the 20th January. We lose a manager now with no incomings and we're f*cked for another two seasons. If Bulut stays and there's no incomings...he walks. If there's no incomings because of money...he walks. If he get's some players then we see a different Cardiff City. Didn't Lamouchi say thanks but no thanks. There's a clue.

None may be appealing...but non better than this dross that bulut is serving up?

what is with people supporting the manager over supporting the success of the team these days? wake up smell the coffee and stop saying thank you to people shitting on your front lawn!
    Maybe it's just having some common sense and understanding that a club like ours needs structure and continuity to build something successful, not our 5th manager or whatever the hell it would be since Harris got sacked.

You are talking like Cardiff City fans are entitled to instant success, and that we have seen footballing success (we have never). Get over yourself and stop panicking.

The critical thinking ability of some people is absolutely staggering. Any consideration gone to the fact he's had to pick up the season with a squad that should've been in league 1? The fact we were under embargo until 20 days ago? The fact we have in fact been under embargo for successive windows? The fact our 3 best forward minded players are out? The fact we appear to not have much money and there are far more attractive options for good players to sign for in this division than us?

People need to take 5 and understand this isn't going to be a short rebuild. It will take years. We aren't getting relegated, we have to stick with one of these guys eventually and build some continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'll add one more to what Der Kaiser posted.

Maybe it's just having some common sense and understanding that a club like ours needs structure and continuity to build something successful, not our 5th manager or whatever the hell it would be since Harris got sacked.

You are talking like Cardiff City fans are entitled to instant success, and that we have seen footballing success (we have never). Get over yourself and stop panicking.
    Totally agree.

I think anyone keeping this squad up is doing well.

Knowledge doesn’t appear to be a strength

I agree that the club needs structure and continuity to be successful but you should tell that to the board because they appear to be doing everything in their power to stop that from happening.

Agree to disagree.

I'm fine with not sharing the gloomy outlook as the majority (on this board)

I don't share the same opinion of the players available in our squad either. I think there are plenty of talent in here to mount a top 6 challenge and in some matches we have shown as much (remembering Leeds, Ipswich and Leicester earlier in the season).

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Woah! Watch those cruciate ligaments and do the sums. It's the 20th January. We lose a manager now with no incomings and we're f*cked for another two seasons. If Bulut stays and there's no incomings...he walks. If there's no incomings because of money...he walks. If he get's some players then we see a different Cardiff City. Didn't Lamouchi say thanks but no thanks. There's a clue.
    I don't think he's going to stay. I don't even know if it is a good idea if he stays. Tan has yet again done a massive number on the club.

like many past this was more than likely a survival mission

he will have no doubt been told we will have some freebies and you will have to work with them
    and sometimes thats all good if the player actually wants to come here...

That might be Tan's view after yesterday's outburst. I can't see Tan putting up with that.