+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Protest at next home game?

Re: Protest at next home game?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Has there ever been an aim or strategy with Tan? I’d like to think he has learnt something in 11 years but I’m not so sure.
    He's learned that not every player you buy will be a success, so he's keeping his wallet shut unless our chances of promotion are great, and he can reap the dividends in the PL.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Tennis balls seem to be in favour at the moment.
    Cans of Tan go surely

Not that I agree with a protest but should there be one this should be it's ideology

Can add an easy dance to it and well

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Someone on Twitter was comparing this situation to that of Reading yesterday . Huge frustration obviously, but people jumping to conclusions without any real facts, aside from Bulut is clearly pissed off. Although I'd question if he'd be as pissed off if our form was better than it is.

We've no idea what has been promised to Bulut. As I've said elsewhere, utter naivety/stupidity to promise anything in January, it's an impossible window.
    Well said Dan.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Or chocolate coins.
    Yes, an interesting protest. People can say what they like about German football fans showing their voice and expressing their collective views. I'm the first critic of the synchronised nursery school chanting, but yesterday I was at Hertha Berlin. Their president (who uniquely in German football had risen from the terraces) had died last week at 43. 38k home fans who didn't sing or chant throughout the game in respect. Extraordinary and very weird. Watching a match in near silence.

Sorry, a bit off topic. But it was just in the context of how powerful the fans' emotions could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Yes, an interesting protest. People can say what they like about German football fans showing their voice and expressing their collective views. I'm the first critic of the synchronised nursery school chanting, but yesterday I was at Hertha Berlin. Their president (who uniquely in German football had risen from the terraces) had died last week at 43. 38k home fans who didn't sing or chant throughout the game in respect. Extraordinary and very weird. Watching a match in near silence.

Sorry, a bit off topic. But it was just in the context of how powerful the fans' emotions could be.
    Btec Blue Matt