+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Protest at next home game?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Protest at next home game?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Tennis balls seem to be in favour at the moment.
    Or chocolate coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Or chocolate coins.
    Yes, an interesting protest. People can say what they like about German football fans showing their voice and expressing their collective views. I'm the first critic of the synchronised nursery school chanting, but yesterday I was at Hertha Berlin. Their president (who uniquely in German football had risen from the terraces) had died last week at 43. 38k home fans who didn't sing or chant throughout the game in respect. Extraordinary and very weird. Watching a match in near silence.

Sorry, a bit off topic. But it was just in the context of how powerful the fans' emotions could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Yes, an interesting protest. People can say what they like about German football fans showing their voice and expressing their collective views. I'm the first critic of the synchronised nursery school chanting, but yesterday I was at Hertha Berlin. Their president (who uniquely in German football had risen from the terraces) had died last week at 43. 38k home fans who didn't sing or chant throughout the game in respect. Extraordinary and very weird. Watching a match in near silence.

Sorry, a bit off topic. But it was just in the context of how powerful the fans' emotions could be.
    Btec Blue Matt