Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
Seems to me to be a problem with communication at many levels leading to this frustration. Lack of communication between the manager and the board / between the board and the owner and between the owner and board with the fans ( also a lack of communication on the pitch between our players but a different issue!) .

What is the plan, if Tan or Dalman came out and said we’re running close with the FFP rules, January is a difficult time to get value for money or find the right player, Bulut has done a good job in difficult circumstances, now we’re safe-ish from relegation, we’ll blood some youngsters and consolidate this season and look to build on the improvement this season in the Summer and give the manager some time to implement his ideas then I think we could all understand that.

However, we have no regular communication from the board / owner and a manager who seems to have as little idea as the fan base.I’m convinced he thought Moore was signing, whether that was naivety on his part or false promises I have no idea. Recent form is a concern and maybe they now have doubts over the manager but Dalman was very robust in his backing on his appointment just a few months ago so a communication explaining the manager’s frustration and situation would be helpful.

I suspect it all comes down to the eccentricities of our owner and not knowing how or which way he wants to take the club but the club could definitely communicate with the general fan base so much better