+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heart Disease

Re: Heart Disease

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    The easiest way of reconsiling this thread is to say, "those who died of heart disease with the vaccine rather those who died with heart disease because of the vaccine, a fair balance isn't it?. Dem are the rules.
    Just how many more vax threads do we need? The subject is recycled on here ad infinitum - and if there is any new information to be gleaned, why not put it on one of the great many threads already dedicated to the vax debate?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Just how many more vax threads do we need? The subject is recycled on here ad infinitum - and if there is any new information to be gleaned, why not put it on one of the great many threads already dedicated to the vax debate?
    As many as it takes to keep rubbing the noses of the Vaccines disciples who called those of us out who dared to question the safety and efficacy of the shots, there's your answer 👍

As many as it takes to keep rubbing the noses of the Vaccines disciples who called those of us out who dared to question the safety and efficacy of the shots, there's your answer ��
    Yawn.

Yawn.
    But you responded because you cannot help yourself
    Castle Red
    N. C. S. W. I. C
    Dark to Light
    Trust the plan
    "Q"

But you responded because you cannot help yourself
    Castle Red
    N. C. S. W. I. C
    Dark to Light
    Trust the plan
    "Q"
    What a twisted logic you have.

What a twisted logic you have.
    Yup this twisted fker told Johnson and his stooges to fk right off with his poorly tested experimental puss and now I have to put up with bend over cucks like you, have you had your disease X shot and booster yet? You know, the type of shots which doesn't stop an infection, doesn't stop transmittal of the infection and leaves millions of unexplained deaths in its wake, you call my logic twisted, all that education you have but incapable of using it. Jog on old fruit be a good lad.

Yup this twisted fker told Johnson and his stooges to fk right off with his poorly tested experimental puss and now I have to put up with bend over cucks like you, have you had your disease X shot and booster yet? You know, the type of shots which doesn't stop an infection, doesn't stop transmittal of the infection and leaves millions of unexplained deaths in its wake, you call my logic twisted, all that education you have but incapable of using it. Jog on old fruit be a good lad.
    Another lunatic rant from someone who can't construct a sentence properly.

Another lunatic rant from someone who can't construct a sentence properly.
    I think your initial shot, booster and super booster has put you into unhinged territory, it's not my fault, I believe the white hats are working on an antidote, I hope so anyway, too many vaccine disciples getting all nasty on internet forums trying to take it out on the CSE brigade who had the sense to tell Boris to stick his boosters where the sun don't shine old fruit.
    Dark to light
    Trust the plan
    N. C. S. W. I. C
    "Q"

I think your initial shot, booster and super booster has put you into unhinged territory, it's not my fault, I believe the white hats are working on an antidote, I hope so anyway, too many vaccine disciples getting all nasty on internet forums trying to take it out on the CSE brigade who had the sense to tell Boris to stick his boosters where the sun don't shine old fruit.
    Dark to light
    Trust the plan
    N. C. S. W. I. C
    "Q"
    Your semi-literate rants make you come over as a gibbering idiot. Are you the love child of LoM and Organ Morgan?

By the way, have a few full stops from me: . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I think it would have been with Covid if he did
    I see what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The measures were about preventing hospitals from being over run and avoiding a shortage of ventilators. It wasn't just about death. It was understood very early on that COVID was a highly infectious but not highly fatal virus.
    They must have had a different variant at those Downing Street parties.

Your semi-literate rants make you come over as a gibbering idiot. Are you the love child of LoM and Organ Morgan?

By the way, have a few full stops from me: . . . .
    A couple of full stops will never get you back the innate immunity you were born with old fruit. This gibbering idiot still has his.

The easiest way of reconsiling this thread is to say, "those who died of heart disease with the vaccine rather those who died with heart disease because of the vaccine, a fair balance isn't it?. Dem are the rules.
    That's just gibberish. Makes no sense. And WTF does 'dem are the rules' mean? That was a rhetorical question. Please don't bother replying.

A couple of full stops will never get you back the innate immunity you were born with old fruit. This gibbering idiot still has his.
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    That's just gibberish. Makes no sense. And WTF does 'dem are the rules' mean? That was a rhetorical question. Please don't bother replying.

Annnnd another. (with a full stop)