+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Every player linked with Cardiff City this month and where they ended up

International

Every player linked with Cardiff City this month and where they ended up

Every player linked with Cardiff City this month and where they ended up

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-city-28501837

Health Warning

Don't read and moan if you are miserable, it's just a Wales online article and it may cause you offense.

There may be some adverts, and you may not agree with the reporter's views, so if you are easily offended please do something else instead.

Re: Every player linked with Cardiff City this month and where they ended up

Does your advice extend to the manager aswell?

Great work by the transfer committee.

International

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Does your advice extend to the manager aswell?
    Nah he's got every right to be frustrated he got us within reach of the playoff places without a decent Striker and then lost his two best-attacking players, he gave his boss a list probably four times bigger than the WOL list and hasn't got any of them.

He's now being judged badly because he hasn't got the tools to do his job, attacking midfielders that are good enough and a Striker, and he's only got a couple of months left on his contract, and he's here on his own with his family is back in Turkey!

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Nah he's got every right to be frustrated he got us within reach of the playoff places without a decent Striker and then lost his two best-attacking players, he gave his boss a list probably four times bigger than the WOL list and hasn't got any of them.

He's now being judged badly because he hasn't got the tools to do his job, attacking midfielders that are good enough and a Striker, and he's only got a couple of months left on his contract, and he's here on his own with his family is back in Turkey!
    F-off back to Turkey then. I assume he knew Cardiff was 1500+ miles before he signed the deal. I also assume he willingly signed the deal knowing it was 12 months to being with. I dont think anyone held a gun to his head to sign the contract did they?.

FFS Erol just get on with it. People would kill to be in his position paid thousands a week. We havent signed players quick enough for his liking in a market and window that is moving incredibly slowly even by January standards. Boo-f*cking-hoo.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    F-off back to Turkey then. I assume he knew Cardiff was 1500+ miles before he signed the deal. I also assume he willingly signed the deal knowing it was 12 months to being with. I dont think anyone held a gun to his head to sign the contract did they?.

FFS Erol just get on with it. People would kill to be in his position paid thousands a week. We havent signed players quick enough for his liking in a market and window that is moving incredibly slowly even by January standards. Boo-f*cking-hoo.
    Fair enough an honest opinion, no sitting on the fence there

International

Cardiff City's best January signings ranked and the template they must now follow
    The January transfer window has previously proved profitable at the Cardiff City Stadium, with a recurring theme showing how their business typically pays off.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...nings-28493675

#BulutFC

who needs to support cardiff city anyways? never seen a handful of supports trying so hard to be bulut's PR team

So have all these players been targets of the club, or just linked to the club by lazy journalists?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    So have all these players been targets of the club, or just linked to the club by lazy journalists?
    That’s the question. A pointless article just highlighting the nonsense that comes out in the press based on nothing but rumour.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    That’s the question. A pointless article just highlighting the nonsense that comes out in the press based on nothing but rumour.
    Indeed. Most transfer rumours are a load of bollocks. My 10 year old son has taken to watching lots of youtubers discussing transfers. I was trying to tell him that most of it was rubbish, but he was convinced they really knew what they were talking about. It was a tough conversation after that and he refused to believe me.