+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Contact List Clear Up

Contact List Clear Up

Anyone done this on their phone lately? Fair bit of deleting, some old work contacts that I no longer need, at least four who’ve passed away and some I’ve just no clue who they are (or were). I can start filling it up again now with others that I’ll never contact. Whether the football’s shite or ok, Saturday’s without the City playing aren’t much cop.

Re: Contact List Clear Up

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Anyone done this on their phone lately? Fair bit of deleting, some old work contacts that I no longer need, at least four who’ve passed away and some I’ve just no clue who they are (or were). I can start filling it up again now with others that I’ll never contact. Whether the football’s shite or ok, Saturday’s without the City playing aren’t much cop.
    This is what it’s come to. No transfer news. No football for us. Threads about Maidstone. TBG at The Gas! And now a remake of the beginning of Reservoir Dogs!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    This is what it’s come to. No transfer news. No football for us. Threads about Maidstone. TBG at The Gas! And now a remake of the beginning of Reservoir Dogs!
    ...and washing the car.....

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    ...and washing the car.....
    I suppose it’s good for our blood pressure Maurice! Gives you a weekend off from stream hunting too!

....I only washed it because it's a beautiful sunny day...and forecast that way next 10 days.....downside is I also get to clean the widows....
    Besides....it's my little boy's birthday 5th today...so need to put all the batteries etc in his remote control BMW.....he's a treasure....and too clever by half...!

It’s a pisser watching other clubs taking the FA Cup seriously, big crowds, 5000 Birmingham fans at Leicester, a fellow Championship side, 9000 Man City at Spurs last night with no trains home after the game. We seem to dismiss it as an annoying irritant whereas for other clubs the importance seems to be creeping back. A decent Cup run don’t half buck the season up, especially if the league is becoming a bit of a mundane slog.

I pick Leicester v Birmingham to watch out of the 3pm games, the only one without a goal, nips for a tom tit, comes back Leicester have scored, if I fell in a barrel of tits I’d come out sucking my thumb!!! Switched to Sheffield Utd v Brighton now, get your bollocks on 2-2, final score!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I pick Leicester v Birmingham to watch out of the 3pm games, the only one without a goal, nips for a tom tit, comes back Leicester have scored, if I fell in a barrel of tits I’d come out sucking my thumb!!! Switched to Sheffield Utd v Brighton now, get your bollocks on 2-2, final score!!
    Cancel the 2-2

Watching Sheff Utd V Brighton...bets game on.....2-3....also Everton Luton next best....1-1....

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    ....I only washed it because it's a beautiful sunny day...and forecast that way next 10 days.....downside is I also get to clean the widows....
    Besides....it's my little boy's birthday 5th today...so need to put all the batteries etc in his remote control BMW.....he's a treasure....and too clever by half...!
    Happy birthday to mini Mo! Hope you all have had a great day. Dead jealous about the remote control BMW. 👍🎂🎁🎈🎉

One observation I have though. Everyone seems much happier on here when we’re not playing!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    One observation I have though. Everyone seems much happier on here when we’re not playing!

I went to see Merthyr Town again today.
    They won 4-0. Great afternoon out with my son. Beer and food much cheaper than in Cardiff, football more entertaining and being over 60 the bus there and back from Cardiff is free