+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Marcus Rashford

Marcus Rashford

He won't be featuring against Newport today. Rumour has it he was out on the lash and phoned in sick? Another nail in the coffin for ten Hag if true.

Re: Marcus Rashford

[QUOTE=Wales-Bales;5485126]He won't be featuring against Newport today. Rumour has it he was out on the lash and phoned in sick? Another nail in the coffin for ten Hag if true.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Thursday.html

Daily Mail? Obviously the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Gone off the rails since being dubbed The Prince of the Poor. Not been the same since pranging his third Roller!!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...lness-31986943

Bless him... He's got an MBE you know..

He seems to be pointing at his head, so he's definitely got some kind of headache type illness. Get well soon Marcus!

Den Haag's interview before the game today reminded me of my colonoscopy- 'it's an internal matter, it's an internal matter'.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Den Haag's interview before the game today reminded me of my colonoscopy- 'it's an internal matter, it's an internal matter'.
    In other words, Rashford is full of sh*t?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He won't be featuring against Newport today. Rumour has it he was out on the lash and phoned in sick? Another nail in the coffin for ten Hag if true.

On the piss in Belfast ffs footballers have no morals or shame.

Should the nail not get hammered into the overrated feckless Rashfords coffin , as the excellent Cwnty banner ( can we have two weeks of your age ) .

Spolit bratt.

He seems to be pointing at his head, so he's definitely got some kind of headache type illness. Get well soon Marcus!

Perhaps its a free school meals visit , typical arrogance of a player who knows he has all the power, if he underperforms we attack the manager , what happened to personal responsibility, pride in yourself, consideration of your fans who would dream of having a small percentage of his overblown lifestyle and wealth.

First class tosser ..sell.him , get will Will Evans in ???

I like Marcus Rashford, he's a great player with a good heart, but if the story is true what was he thinking? There seems to be a few reports of him enjoying the nightclub life, so I hope he doesn't go all Georgie Best on us.

I like Marcus Rashford, he's a great player with a good heart, but if the story is true what was he thinking? There seems to be a few reports of him enjoying the nightclub life, so I hope he doesn't go all Georgie Best on us.
    I don't think there's much doubt as to the validity of the story. Wouldn't surprise me if he's trying to engineer himself a way out of the club.

Erik ten Hag's problematic front 4

Ronaldo

..... Sancho.....-.....Rashford.....-.....Greenwood

That's a lot of bad luck right there.

International

Who cares he's a knobhead?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Who cares he's a knobhead?
    Build 'em up and knock 'em down innit. It's the British way.

International

Build 'em up and knock 'em down innit. It's the British way.
    He's a grown man and loved the attention when he had it, it's his choice but it looks like he loves the bellend attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    He's a grown man and loved the attention when he had it, it's his choice but it looks like he loves the bellend attitude.
    He wouldn't be the first player to have his head turned, which is a bit unfortunate as his peak years are just around the corner.

Just people at the end of the day. He's a young man enjoying a night out. He shouldn't be missing training but its still a job for him. I've certainly called in unwell a few times in the past.

The issue is people like to expect perfection and complete professionalism from these star names when in reality he's 26 with more money than he can ever spend.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Just people at the end of the day. He's a young man enjoying a night out. He shouldn't be missing training but its still a job for him. I've certainly called in unwell a few times in the past.

The issue is people like to expect perfection and complete professionalism from these star names when in reality he's 26 with more money than he can ever spend.
    If the stories are to be believed, he does more than a bit of clubbing these days. Modern footballers get into it when they are young kids, so it's not surprising if they are a bit fed up by the time they reach their mid-twenties.

Lots of kids in Manchester now suffering from malnutrition and rickets because Marcus turned his back on them. He should hand back his MBE before he needs to auction it.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post

He has advisers and is taught how to behave from a young age, they explain what he should be doing and that it's a short career, some men can accept responsibility, but thickos can't simple as that. No one should feel sorry for him at the start of his working life and the opportunities he's been given, he'll probably blow it and end up a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by pomeroy View Post
    Lots of kids in Manchester now suffering from malnutrition and rickets because Marcus turned his back on them. He should hand back his MBE before he needs to auction it.
    I can only assume you're joking. The fault for this lies much further south than Manchester

I'll have the one on the left.I might have to pop a blue pill,

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    I'll have the one on the left.I might have to pop a blue pill,
    I’m not fussy on a beard myself.

Mail readers will have the daggers out after he spoke up about ending child food poverty.