+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Marcus Rashford

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Marcus Rashford

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ok, Take That is your favourite band and Gary Barlow didn't turn up because he got pissed the night before!
    I still miss Robbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I still miss Robbie.
    At least he could sing, imagine having to listen to Mark Owen all night when you were expecting Gary Barlow.

Ah, the old appeal to emotion fallacy. Well done
    I love it when people talk dirty! 💋

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    No one cares about that I'm sure, he has a bad attitude for a professional footballer and people are saying what an idiot he is, people said Greenwood was a tool too, and he's done nothing for child poverty, stop trying to make everything political it's pathetic.

It's the opposite you are trying to play it down because of that.
    There’s a pot over there that needs painting! 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    That makes it Ok then.

I must have a different view of my (very meagre admittedly) responsibility to my employers.
    Bobby. They’ll throw you on the scrap heap as soon you’ve served your purpose mate. It’s nothing personal. Just don’t fall into that trap. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Lazy undisciplined Bustards do it, I'm with you, even if you're feeling rough it's self-inflicted work through it
    Watch your speed next time you’re driving pal. Respect the law.

At least he could sing, imagine having to listen to Mark Owen all night when you were expecting Gary Barlow.
    I can agree on that! See. Common ground!

Right then. Can’t hang around here all day. There’s work to be done! 🤣💪

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Right then. Can’t hang around here all day. There’s work to be done! 🤣💪
    …..f*ck it! Just one more swipe on Tinder! 💪👉🙌

Quote Originally Posted by pomeroy View Post
    I don’t hate Marcus but if the guy mouths off about child poverty and basks in the adulation whist earning £300K per week, running 3 Rollers and a Bentley and letting down his club with two piss ups in Belfast he has to be held to account. Talk the talk, walk the walk.
    ‘Mouthing off’ is quite a strange term to use when the subject is child food poverty.

As for ‘waking-the-walk’ here’s a few little things he’s done according to charity FareShare: https://fareshare.org.uk/marcus-rashford/.

Sounds like he’s messed-up and MUFC has disciplined him. Poor from him really, but it’s tempting to conclude people using it to try to undermine some quite separate good things he’s done previously have their own agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    ‘Mouthing off’ is quite a strange term to use when the subject is child food poverty.

As for ‘waking-the-walk’ here’s a few little things he’s done according to charity FareShare: https://fareshare.org.uk/marcus-rashford/.

Sounds like he’s messed-up and MUFC has disciplined him. Poor from him really, but it’s tempting to conclude people using it to try to undermine some quite separate good things he’s done previously have their own agenda.
    I did the boy a disservice and congratulate him on past achievements. It makes it more important that he gets his life back on track. Let’s hope his mother and long time ex. girl friend can sort him out.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Old white [Tory] blokes gave him an MBE - for doing what probably hundreds of other people do without being recognised for their efforts..
    Rashford was awarded an MBE in The Queen’s Birthday Honours. The sovereign it seems has final approval.

I believe the nominations committee is made up of civil servants and people Independent of government including, dare I say, women.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Same happened with Gascoigne.
    Yes.

I think both suffered from a lack of care once their careers finished.

Probably lack of care during too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Yes.

I think both suffered from a lack of care once their careers finished.
    During their careers as well. Remember when Gascoigne was wearing fake tits, pissed up and ticking like a mule on acid. 'We' all laughed. Football shit on him and so did the media. He probably didn't have any support.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    What about Rashfords good deeds?
    Rashford is obviously interfering and playing at politics. He needs to know his place and leave social issues to the experts who are doing a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Rashford is obviously interfering and playing at politics. He needs to know his place and leave social issues to the experts who are doing a great job.
    Virtue signalling i think they call it. Upsets the **** out of them on here.

Just wondering why he got one and those 100's of deserving people didn't. At the time he was plastered all over the media for his non-football activities. No doubt a crude political move to appeal to the 'working class football-loving bloke'
    Old white [Tory] blokes gave him an MBE

Oh Jay