+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hopefully 2 new faces coming in

Hopefully 2 new faces coming in

that the Bluebirds are "close to agreeing a transfer" with Oslo-based Valarenga for Serbian striker Andej Ilic. Cardiff were reported to have launched a "big bid" for the player earlier this month, with the clubs locked in negotiations over a potential move.

However, TV 2 say there has now been a "breakthrough in negotiations" with both sides pushing for a deal to be completed on Monday. 23-year-old Ilic scored 11 goals in 16 games last season, including nine in 13 Eliteserien appearances for Valarenga, with the fee paid by Cardiff reported to be around £3.5mm spread over three years.
    Ilic is reportedly set to be joined at Cardiff by midfielder Badou Ndiaye, with a deal in principle said to have been agreed with Adana Demirspor for the Senegal international. Reports in Turkey suggest that while other SuperLig sides including Pendikspor and Samsunspor were interested in Ndiaye, he is now set for a return to the Championship having previously spent two years at Stoke City.
    Elsewhere, Cardiff continue to be linked with Liverpool defender Nat Phillips, after his loan with Scottish champions Celtic was cut short. Championship rivals Blackburn and Leeds are also said to be interested in signing the 26-year-old centre-back on loan, with Jurgen Klopp once describing him as a "monster" for his aerial abilities.
    Bulut said earlier in the window that the club had "many names on the list" as he expressed hope that he would have some new faces at his disposal come February. "We try, we have many names on the list — striker, winger, midfielder, centre-back," he said.
    "But it's everything about the finances and I don’t know where we are and how we can invest. I try to make my best for Cardiff City until the end of the season, with this team or with new players, I hope, but I will try my best for this team until the end of the season.
    “I’m always positive, but it doesn’t make changes when I’m positive. I will be much, much more positive with new players coming in. I hope the following days, until the end of the window, we can finalise some transfers."

Re: Hopefully 2 new faces coming in

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    that the Bluebirds are "close to agreeing a transfer" with Oslo-based Valarenga for Serbian striker Andej Ilic. Cardiff were reported to have launched a "big bid" for the player earlier this month, with the clubs locked in negotiations over a potential move.

However, TV 2 say there has now been a "breakthrough in negotiations" with both sides pushing for a deal to be completed on Monday. 23-year-old Ilic scored 11 goals in 16 games last season, including nine in 13 Eliteserien appearances for Valarenga, with the fee paid by Cardiff reported to be around £3.5mm spread over three years.
    Ilic is reportedly set to be joined at Cardiff by midfielder Badou Ndiaye, with a deal in principle said to have been agreed with Adana Demirspor for the Senegal international. Reports in Turkey suggest that while other SuperLig sides including Pendikspor and Samsunspor were interested in Ndiaye, he is now set for a return to the Championship having previously spent two years at Stoke City.
    Elsewhere, Cardiff continue to be linked with Liverpool defender Nat Phillips, after his loan with Scottish champions Celtic was cut short. Championship rivals Blackburn and Leeds are also said to be interested in signing the 26-year-old centre-back on loan, with Jurgen Klopp once describing him as a "monster" for his aerial abilities.
    Bulut said earlier in the window that the club had "many names on the list" as he expressed hope that he would have some new faces at his disposal come February. "We try, we have many names on the list — striker, winger, midfielder, centre-back," he said.
    "But it's everything about the finances and I don’t know where we are and how we can invest. I try to make my best for Cardiff City until the end of the season, with this team or with new players, I hope, but I will try my best for this team until the end of the season.
    “I’m always positive, but it doesn’t make changes when I’m positive. I will be much, much more positive with new players coming in. I hope the following days, until the end of the window, we can finalise some transfers."
    It’s all on the “lack of rumours thread”!

International

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    So what, some people won't have seen it!

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    As NCB noticed, “lack of rumours” has been going for about 3 years now and is looking a bit stale !!!

Needed renewing

There is a rumour that the 'Lack if Rumours' has not had any rumours to add to their lack of rumours....

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    So what, some people won't have seen it!
    Tony loves to link a thread of someone starts a duplicate.

There is already a decent thread that’s not hard to keep up with. Can skip to the last page to negate the need to read it all if you don’t want to read it all.

Can we have this in English please

Thou shalt ne'er hath another post on any transfer news to do with CCFC for we have the 'lack of rumours' thread, and the post police to track you down should you not comply!

Asking for a rumour to be posted in the “lack of rumours” thread? Preposterous.

This kind of blasé attitude and ignorance of rumour posting etiquette is why this forum is going to the dogs.

Nat Phillips very much still on radar apparently.
    Ilic move may be in doubt as Lille interested.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Nat Phillips very much still on radar apparently.
    Ilic move may be in doubt as Lille interested.
    Who's a Lille bit interested?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Can we have this in English please
    “If”

My bad. But it was pretty obvious what was intended.

S
    Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    “If”

Nope, still doesn’t make any sense

International

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    “If”

What does that mean?

In English, please!

Your bad what, English?