+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Musk's brain implant chip

Re: Musk's brain implant chip

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    I was bored sat in an airport lounge for a few hours.
    **** me, You're on holiday more often than Judith Chalmers......

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Damn I’ve been rumbled, I got the text and waited 2 hours to unleash my witty retort. If only I’d stumbled across this thread on a public forum I regularly frequent sooner

Was Elon joking? I don’t know, I know his companies were researching brain chips in monkeys so unless the research stops there, I’d assume they’re planning on stepping up to human trials.
    Apologies, the joking I was referring to was the dinner with friends tweet above. I'm not saying that I trust Musk, but he does have plausible deniability at this point in time, and I do realise there could be some duel function research going on in the future, but it hasn't happened yet. So it's a bit premature to cast doubt on his character. Also, t's not as though his name was discovered on a flight list to a remote island, where young people were trafficked and filmed compromising very important people for blackmail purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You'd think that this would be absolute proof that all those COVID stories were nonsense. Why would Musk be doing research that is decades behind what the vaccine was supposedly able to do on a massive scale?

But somehow I doubt those two particular dots will get joined.
    I think you need to learn about the rule of holes

Front page of the Star (I know!), “Rise of the cyborgs” and front page of the Metro “Dawn of the cyborgs”.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    **** me, You're on holiday more often than Judith Chalmers......

This one was no holiday 😂 grafting and doing my bit for king and country. I'm going to allow my employer to finish me off before the fkers in government try to draft me in for their upcoming war., talking about holidays, 1st year last year that I've not had a holiday for 13 years, hope to get one in soon.