+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This is a long medical for Turnbull...

This is a long medical for Turnbull...

Re: This is a long medical for Turnbull...

He had to walk from the station, according to Celtic fans it’ll take him ages.

Too lazy to get on the couch apparently.

Personal terms ?

NCB will post it is to do with the 20mph limit.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    NCB will post it is to do with the 20mph limit.
    20 mph around cardiff, you’ll be lucky to do 20 most of the time the traffic is so bad. Clearly no one has any faith in the public transport system.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    20 mph around cardiff, you’ll be lucky to do 20 most of the time the traffic is so bad. Clearly no one has any faith in the public transport system.
    Was thinking this driving along Western Avenue about 4pm today. Good luck if you can get up to 20mph. Doubt if there’s much going into the fines ‘kitty’ around this time.............Turnbull strolled past me by the college.

Won't be long now. He had to wait for the Man City bloke to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Won't be long now. He had to wait for the Man City bloke to finish.
    Maybe I answered my own question; I've noticed Wales Online reports often have a final paragraph miles down the page - Scotland's Daily Record (sister publication of SWE) seems to have the same disease. See the following from way down the page of this report:-

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...-exit-32024976

This from the final paragraph:
    "But pundit Andy Walker reckons there could be a hasty rethink before the window closes - if Reo Hatate has suffered a major knock - with Gustaf Lagerbielke's move to Lecce also put on ice after an injury to Cameron Carter-Vickers. Hatate picked up a knock on Asian Cup duty with Japan - and the extent of the injury has yet to become clear".

Bad luck if we lose the deal because of a possible fluke injury

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Was thinking this driving along Western Avenue about 4pm today. Good luck if you can get up to 20mph. Doubt if there’s much going into the fines ‘kitty’ around this time.............Turnbull strolled past me by the college.
    When I lived in Cardiff back in the 90s it was like it then. In fact, I can't think of a time when rush hour (poetic license) in any city I used to drive in around that time wasn't gridlocked. Weird I know. As for public transport (buses) I don't know what the problem is. Never have any issues. I thought the reason the bicycle lanes aren't being used is that there are no longer any hire bicycles (for the second time around) because nutters keep trashing them. Maybe there's a target for people's moaning. Quite happy to be proved wrong on that last point.

Anyway, I'll give Turnbull a lift on my mobility scooter if he needs it. Happy to do my bit. It's a two-seater.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    At the very bottom (it's a long way) of Glen Williams latest report which confirms Horvath's signing

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...rvath-28554881

...is the lovely little mention that"

"We understand a deal for Celtic's David Turnbull is also set to be completed before close of play this evening".

If they pull this one off too, I reckon the window to be a real success. Rambo and O'Dowda (not quite ready, I know) are like 2 new signings too!

If you watch the keeper video there is someone walking infront of him in a blue kit.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    If you watch the keeper video there is someone walking infront of him in a blue kit.
    Is it Kieffer?

International clearance?

Lots to check.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Is it Kieffer?
    Hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzlebluebirds View Post
    Thanks, I knew it would come through when I wasn't around.

Feeling quite buoyant about the next few months; we may not get to the top 6 but it should be a much better watch all around.

But if Rambo can stay healthy, well...

Thanks, I knew it would come through when I wasn't around.

Feeling quite buoyant about the next few months; we may not get to the top 6 but it should be a much better watch all around.

But if Rambo can stay healthy, well...
    Not to put a dampener on things but we got quite excited when we signed up Rino and Sawyers. You can never really tell but yes the players he's signed do seem like a step up. Not a giant leap a la Neil Armstrong but very promising nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    Not to put a dampener on things but we got quite excited when we signed up Rino and Sawyers. You can never really tell but yes the players he's signed do seem like a step up. Not a giant leap a la Neil Armstrong but very promising nonetheless.
    I'm over the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I'm over the moon.
    I’m getting a Buzz over it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The COuncil policy from Councillor Caro Wild was to create as much chaos as possible - the result - just more air pollution