+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get Ready For Sir Kier Flip Flop Nos 29 On His Green Agenda

Re: Get Ready For Sir Kier Flip Flop Nos 29 On His Green Agenda

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The Labour Party raised £5.6m from large private donations in the second quarter of 2023 alone. Trades Unions have been reducing their contributions as the party ingores them and ignores the votes of conference. Under Corbyn most funding came from the expanded membership subscription base (since then a quarter of a million members have left or been pushed out) and small scale individual donations. Now it is corporate and rich donor funding - and that is where you should look to see how policy is set!
    Large business only gets involved when they want the next party in Govt to make policies they want. Just like they did under Blair and dodgy Mandelson. Which is why nothing ever changes regardless of who is in power.

Nearly flipped Rachel of the Reeves struggled to answer the £28 billion green spend commitment ?

Apprantly since its was announced there's been 28 recorded changes / flips/ avoidance blurting by (Sir?) Kier
    ( good old lefty / anti royalist alledged Marxist, still not handed his Sir title albeit its been stripped off social media ) Poor version of a great ex lord and real socalist Mr Tony Benn .

Feckless hypocritical lot...

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The Labour Party raised £5.6m from large private donations in the second quarter of 2023 alone. Trades Unions have been reducing their contributions as the party ingores them and ignores the votes of conference. Under Corbyn most funding came from the expanded membership subscription base (since then a quarter of a million members have left or been pushed out) and small scale individual donations. Now it is corporate and rich donor funding - and that is where you should look to see how policy is set!
    The as you call it (.expanded membership) was built on a stupid Ed Miliband where you could donate the value of a Mars bar to become a member .
    That attracted the loops.
    Even communist party decided not to stand and put power behind JC ( not Jesus Christ BTW)
    That put the worse leader Labour has ever had in saw a collapse of faith from electorate .( handing 80 seat whitewash to Boris).
    As soon as fee was raised they fled back to thier burrows and little magazines, blogs to moan and groan and resort to dressing like festival goers and matching / glueing themselves to what ever they could find .

Unions have are are certainly effecting Labour policy and covertly with Labour trying to pressure the UK with excessive strikes and demands over the decades of Tory power

Unions fund s / works for Labour in many covert ways including sponsorship of MP's , property , events, fundraising demonstration , manipulation of workers..

I attended many union anc Labour conferences for a good decade and it stunk of old boys ( yes old boys, not ladles and ordinary members they were not allowed to the top event or table ) the dreadful sexism and anti semstism was there to see and touch at the conference entry stalls and funded fringe events.

Thier behaviour at the evening events were quite eye opening to say the least , at least the free booze and ladies added to the ego's of the elected elderly large bellued ( white )MP

I left Labour because of its hypocrisy, racist , politcal gestures, antisemitic values bullying , aresment , anti western values just to garner muselim voters , keeping talented women at bay and away from leadership.

If you vote for them just because you hate the others just consider tge abovev I'd suggest that's borderline hypocrisy.

You can PM me if you want and I can explain my experiences, you don't have to agree but try and be a bit less disparaging it's a bad socalist trait when hunting In packs safe on a site like this...

Your clearly an intelligent person however I note your very patience with others whose terminologies, rants language borders on discrimination , guess if they had right leaning views, languages you'd be after em on your limited inclusiveness for all socalist bandwagon 😉

Listening to John barnes on 5live today sing rapper’s delight, May Sir keir could do his version
    I said flip flop flipperty flop
    And a flip flip flipperty flop….