+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Substitutions

Re: Substitutions

Bumping this as again I am flabbergasted by the team selection. For a team that's struggled for creativity, flair and possession in between midfield/forward areas, it should be a crime that Colwill has seen such little action this year. 4 points from last 8 home games is an embarrassment. Relying on nicking a set piece goal might work away from home now and again but at home it's unforgivable.

Also despite feeling a little sorry for Etete today as got 0 protection for the ref, he just cannot start again. Never seen such a big build striker use his body so poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bothroyd's Diving Coach View Post
    Bumping this as again I
    am flabbergasted by the team selection. For a team that's struggled for creativity, flair and possession in between midfield/forward areas, it should be a crime that Colwill has seen such little action this year. 4 points from last 8 home games is an embarrassment. Relying on nicking a set piece goal might work away from home now and again but at home it's unforgivable.

Also despite feeling a little sorry for Etete today as got 0 protection for the ref, he just cannot start again. Never seen such a big build striker use his body so poorly.
    Leaving our most creative player (Colwill) on the bench should be a sackable offence. Etete was crap last week but he plays him for 75 minutes today. Posters were saying how good Wintle was and how many assists he has. Well done Bulut
    On dragging him off half time but you should never have started him.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfresco View Post
    Leaving our most creative player (Colwill) on the bench should be a sackable offence. Etete was crap last week but he plays him for 75 minutes today. Posters were saying how good Wintle was and how many assists he has. Well done Bulut
    On dragging him off half time but you should never have started him.
    Easy tiger. Only one poster said how many assists he had, as far as I know, and that was me. You'd said the stats show Wintle offers nothing going forward, 2b2bdoo asked if he had any assists and you suddenly disappeared so I answered it for this season then added a post about his career stats here.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5482131

Saying he's not having the best of seasons but he's not a total waste of space isn't the biggest compliment I've ever paid anyone, not sure how you've turned that into 'posters were saying how good Wintle was...' but each to their own. Maybe the comparison to Colwill's assists stats touched a nerve? Not my intention, I like Colwill and hope he makes it here.

Sorry bumping again.... Ralls and Ramsey on the bench needing a goal. Turnbull replaced by........ Siopis. I despair I really do

Quote Originally Posted by Bothroyd's Diving Coach View Post
    Sorry bumping again.... Ralls and Ramsey on the bench needing a goal. Turnbull replaced by........ Siopis. I despair I really do
    Ramsey and Etete also coming on within minutes.

What has Turnbull done in 45minuyes to suggest he offering anything attacking? Hopefully Siopis on gives others a bit more freedom

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Ramsey and Etete also coming on within minutes.

What has Turnbull done in 45minuyes to suggest he offering anything attacking? Hopefully Siopis on gives others a bit more freedom
    Disappointed with Turnbull so far. Have we bought replacement players just for the sake of it?