+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A £1,000 bet on people’s lives

Re: A £1,000 bet on people’s lives

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    can humans change sex? enlighten every biologist in the world with your answer , and your proof
    Well that arguement is going to go on for a long time

However with regard to sunak talking about this issue when the mother of someone murdered because they were vulnerable , at the very least , was in the public gallery is dragging the waters

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

However with regard to sunak talking about this issue when the mother of someone murdered because they were vulnerable , at the very least , was in the public gallery is dragging the waters
    not really , you can't change sex , and again i have to say she was not in the public gallery, fact

isn't it an acceptance of 'trans' that anyone can get murdered? why do you push a lie that anyone that anyone can check? you crack on and have a nice day

not really , you can't change sex , and again i have to say she was not in the public gallery, fact
    Well I think it's a fact that you are as bad as sunak then

isn't it an acceptance of 'trans' that anyone can get murdered? why do you push a lie that anyone that anyone can check? you crack on and have a nice day
    What are you taking ?

Well I think it's a fact that you are as bad as sunak then
    that is an opinion , but the mother not being in the gallery at the time is a fact , i understand you are not a great lover of the truth , but repeating the same thing over and over doesn't make it true

that is an opinion , but the mother not being in the gallery at the time is a fact , i understand you are not a great lover of the truth , but repeating the same thing over and over doesn't make it true
    House of Commons

It really shouldn't matter where she was but sunak and the Tories knew she was there

House of Commons

It really shouldn't matter where she was but sunak and the Tories knew she was there
    Your selective outrage is off the scale

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Try telling her father that and have some humility. Your primeminature is an absolute disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    If the father is pissed off and wants an apology why are you getting involved you big fibber

Nothing to do with go and play with some bombs