+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A £1,000 bet on people’s lives

Re: A £1,000 bet on people’s lives

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I can't believe you support the Amritsar massacre. Outrageous.
    Global warming innit. The less people there are alive, the better it will be for the planet and the very rich people

He repeatedly said he wanted to get people on the planes. At no point does he confirm a bet. And if he did, it is in no way a representatation of the story in how the OP posted it.

Honestly, it's pathetic. The twitterification of politics is turning this country into total dopes.
    The BBC story I posted a link to said he agreed to the bet and he shook on it or perhaps you just don’t believe it because it’s the BBC - although Lord knows what agenda they’re serving by making those details up

You are such a liar. I always thought you were just disingenuous, but you are lying here.
    You were crying like a wolf about the disgusting behaviour of the Palestinian protestors up in Edinburgh attacking the poor old ex soldier who was selling poppies and was assaulted according to the daily mail .....and you .....which is where you got the story

But it was all a lie by the ex soldier who it turned out had never been a soldier at all .....never mind been beaten up by lefties for it !

You were given plenty of opportunities to hold your hand up but your ego you simply wouldn't allow you to be wrong

You vanished recently again to cover your arse

And here you are again

Whinging about others doing exactly what you do , absolute joker

He repeatedly said he wanted to get people on the planes. At no point does he confirm a bet. And if he did, it is in no way a representatation of the story in how the OP posted it.

Honestly, it's pathetic. The twitterification of politics is turning this country into total dopes.
    Liar Liar

That's you

You old queen

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The BBC story I posted a link to said he agreed to the bet and he shook on it or perhaps you just don’t believe it because it’s the BBC - although Lord knows what agenda they’re serving by making those details up
    The bloke is a tory lying bore

Waste of oxygen

If you shot him dead he would come back in your dreams saying you had missed

Hopefully he has another dramatic flounce and vanishes again to give us a break

Makes what worse? This is a text book case of left-wing faux outrage on twitter (and examples exist of right wing faux outrage too!).
    Maybe you could link to some of the posts you have made denouncing right wing faux outrage? I am sure that would bat away any suggestions of bias and settle everybody down.

When I suggested that the farage bank account saga, that had his particular section of the media carping for weeks, was faux outrage, you didn't seem to have the same opinion.

I'll give Piers Morgan some credit here, how else do you draw Sunak in? Objectively it is pretty clear that the Rwanda policy is a distraction/election strategy and was never intended to actually work. Sunak gains more political capital on it not working than flights actually taking off.

Sunak admitted yesterday his government had failed to hit nhs targets whilst criticising the nhs in the devolved government's

He is the best hope the Tories have got

Unless they sack him

Makes what worse? This is a text book case of left-wing faux outrage on twitter (and examples exist of right wing faux outrage too!).

Nothing happened. There was no bet. The pomposity of people to get angry over this when there is so much serious stuff going on is absolutely beyond.

"he betted on people's lives!" No he didn't. It's a lie.
    You're never gonna get that promotion at CCHQ to join the big boys btl on The Guardian, James, with efforts like this. This is why they've got you on an alt. forum football message board for a mid-table championship side.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Mortimer and Randolph Duke.
    ^This^ should be getting more love. What a classic!

Apparently, Politics Live played part of an interview with “I’m not a betting man” Sunak on Test Match Special where he described how he was once doing his normal hedge fund work on one screen while spread betting on an England test match on another.

Dear God I never thought for one minute when I posted this, that Sunak could sink any lower.

Well today he’s only gone and done exactly that.

Just call an election and put us all out of our misery you absolute clown.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Dear God I never thought for one minute when I posted this, that Sunak could sink any lower.

It could be in 13 weeks time.

Politics is dirty

When Gordon Brown off camera had a go at the old woman from Rochdale complaining about immigrants the daily mail , sky and the rest had a field day

Today Sunak , with the mother of the young person murdered over her transgender status in the public gallery , made a joke about starmer and his apparently confused view over man or woman etc

Starmer looked astonished 😲

I don't think sunak is a spiteful man but he's a hopeless idiot and the labour party should go for the throat on this

They of course need to be careful as the sanctimonious conservatives will accuse him of making political capital out of tragedy but I am afraid the conservatives have been masters of the dirty politics game for years and years and this is country for old men as they say

Well if rhiannas father wants an apology from starmer then even the oily conservatives on here are going to find it difficult to slip out of this one
    BBC News - Rishi Sunak faces calls to apologise over trans jibe to Starmer at PMQs
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68229785

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You were crying like a wolf about the disgusting behaviour of the Palestinian protestors up in Edinburgh attacking the poor old ex soldier who was selling poppies and was assaulted according to the daily mail .....and you .....which is where you got the story

But it was all a lie by the ex soldier who it turned out had never been a soldier at all .....never mind been beaten up by lefties for it !

You were given plenty of opportunities to hold your hand up but your ego you simply wouldn't allow you to be wrong

You vanished recently again to cover your arse

And here you are again

Whinging about others doing exactly what you do , absolute joker
    Yeah that isn't true though is it. I listed a range of different issues associated with the matches, which isn't hard to do as there have been many (a monitory of course). You deployed your super power of selective blindness on them all, yet picked up on that and got confused thinking that no charges means something didn't happen and then added some icing on the cake that I was crying or making a big point about it, which isn't true. The issue i DID make a big thing of is people marching around chanting "from the river to the sea" and other such intimidating behaviour. I stand by this.

On this, just like the story of him laughing at that NHS worker (untrue) is a ridiculous and false exaggeration but out to purposely mislead reality.

Yeah that isn't true though is it. I listed a range of different issues associated with the matches, which isn't hard to do as there have been many (a monitory of course). You deployed your super power of selective blindness on them all, yet picked up on that and got confused thinking that no charges means something didn't happen and then added some icing on the cake that I was crying or making a big point about it, which isn't true. The issue i DID make a big thing of is people marching around chanting "from the river to the sea" and other such intimidating behaviour. I stand by this.

On this, just like the story of him laughing at that NHS worker (untrue) is a ridiculous and false exaggeration but out to purposely mislead reality.
    Well that's a good effort but it's pure nonsense and you are a liar 🤥

I don't care how many issues you listed you typed on here your awful tory boy outrage about the disgusting attack on the poor old soldier , was ready to milk it but then you vanished ......a pattern when you make a fool of yourself ....when the police said there was absolutely no evidence of any assault on anyone never mind this lying old chancer who ended up being of as much military background as some extra off eastenders

You believed the fake news bandied it about then ran down the rabbit hole when it was all nonsense and you got egg all over your face

Maybe you will graciously learn one day but I doubt it ....your ego won't allow you to accept we can all make chumps of ourselves and that's actually worse than the horse manure you were fed and tried to dish out as fact

Maybe take 3 months off till the summer

Bar work in tenerife

Well that's a good effort but it's pure nonsense and you are a liar 🤥

I don't care how many issues you listed you typed on here your awful tory boy outrage about the disgusting attack on the poor old soldier , was ready to milk it but then you vanished ......a pattern when you make a fool of yourself ....when the police said there was absolutely no evidence of any assault on anyone never mind this lying old chancer who ended up being of as much military background as some extra off eastenders

You believed the fake news bandied it about then ran down the rabbit hole when it was all nonsense and you got egg all over your face

Maybe you will graciously learn one day but I doubt it ....your ego won't allow you to accept we can all make chumps of ourselves and that's actually worse than the horse manure you were fed and tried to dish out as fact

Maybe take 3 months off till the summer

Bar work in tenerife
    Your re-writing of history is quite something. I have no idea why you get a kick about lying on the internet, but you crack on.

I took a break because I started a thread when I was drunk, which I think is poor form. The general unpleasantness of some posters on here, casually labelling people scum etc on a daily basis doesn't encourage people back.

Anyway, stop lying please. Or if you insist on it, don't use me in the lies!

Well if rhiannas father wants an apology from starmer then even the oily conservatives on here are going to find it difficult to slip out of this one
    BBC News - Rishi Sunak faces calls to apologise over trans jibe to Starmer at PMQs
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68229785
    bit confused , why is rhianna getting involved ? and why does her father want an apology from starmer?

Your re-writing of history is quite something. I have no idea why you get a kick about lying on the internet, but you crack on.

I took a break because I started a thread when I was drunk, which I think is poor form. The general unpleasantness of some posters on here, casually labelling people scum etc on a daily basis doesn't encourage people back.

Anyway, stop lying please. Or if you insist on it, don't use me in the lies!
    James you are an embarrassing liar

The nonsense is all typed by you

Unless there is somebody using your computer

Did you type it all or was it someone pretending to be you ?

It's all very well playing the angry and morally outraged straight bat that's not cricket cobblers until you get caught out

You are a grown man with kids and you are fibbing like a child

Freud was right

[QUOTE=+ the native hipster;5487711]bit confused , why is rhianna getting involved ? and why does her father want an apology

Her father wants an apology from sunak , it's a typo

Read the link , it's easier

Visit Rwanda! Sponsored by Bet 365!

The Tories are guttersnipes

Who brought up the subject of transgender politics in the house of commons with the mother of someone murdered over their gender identity in the public gallery , about 50 feet from him ?

Sunak and his mob

Today sunak is saying that Labour are behaving disgracefully in talking about the fact that HE brought the subject up in the first place

The fegger won't even apologise and his troops are backing him up

What a bunch of slime merchants

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Visit Rwanda! Sponsored by Bet 365!
    Rwanda, the new magaluf.

James you are an embarrassing liar

The nonsense is all typed by you

Unless there is somebody using your computer

Did you type it all or was it someone pretending to be you ?

It's all very well playing the angry and morally outraged straight bat that's not cricket cobblers until you get caught out

You are a grown man with kids and you are fibbing like a child

Freud was right
    Quicker for you to buy a plane ticket to Australia than dig yourself there.

What you are saying simply isn't true.