+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson

Re: Tucker Carlson

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Why ?
    Relax, it's just a Russia collusion/Hunter laptop guy giving out some advice about posting stuff that may not be true. Don't forget, we are here to learn from the experts.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I heard he's about to break the internet
    I wonder if the news cycle be controlled to deflect ?

Relax, it's just a Russia collusion/Hunter laptop guy giving out some advice about posting stuff that may not be true. Don't forget, we are here to learn from the experts.
    The guy who has contributed to a two pronged and relentless campaign against posters whose views are now more widely accepted as truth than fiction. The guy who continued to target posters whose views he didn’t want to hear?

No wonder he’s gone quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    What about a Royal cancer story? Unless someone fired that bullet too soon to deflect from another Sunak howler?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    What about a Royal cancer story? Unless someone fired that bullet too soon to deflect from another Sunak howler?
    Which one? Charlie, Kate or Fergie?

Probably the clotshot is responsible.

Now Lizzie is no more there isn't much traction with the Jermans, I was thinking more of a mass shooting, a bombing along those lines but you knew that

This O'Keefe fella is stirring things up too. He should just mind his own business.

https://t.co/RTB4ea86az

From one of my favorite citizen journalists

Think, ponder and reflect on these plot points:

1. Russian hackers didn't take the DNC emails

2. Crowdstrike was brought in to provide a COVER STORY for how the DNC emails were actually taken

3. The person who took the DNC emails and gave them to Julian Assange was a whistleblower

4. This person later ended up dead under strange circumstances

5. The bad guys in this movie had a really REALLY [and I mean this, so pay attention] REALLY good reason to fake how these emails were 'stolen' by an evil foreign government, i.e. "Russia" when they weren't stolen by the Russians.

6. Donald J. Trump asking a casual question of newly elected Ukrainian president Volodmyr Zelensky about the current location of the DNC server in Ukraine caused every single one of these people to instantly SHIT THEMSELVES and frantically and ham-handedly engineer Trump's first impeachment on trumped up [pun intended] fake whistleblower complaint by a CIA agent named Ciaramella.

THEY

CANNOT

HAVE

ANY

OF

THIS

COME

OUT.

It MUST not come out.

If it comes out, Washington DC will fall.

So.

Take the pieces of the puzzle, draw the picture and put the puzzle together.

Assange + Putin are the two people who can take down the 'House of Cards' they oh-so-carefully constructed to hide the truth about the DNC emails and what they directly led investigators to.

Get ready for your "Crowdstrike", "Eric Ciamerella", "Shawn Misko", "Michael Carpenter" "Server in Ukraine" and "Seth Rich" pop quiz that I've been telling you was coming for the past several months.

Nothing.

N-O-T-H-I-N-G....

Can stop what is coming.

**PANIC IN DC**.

Hey everybody, what's it called when you IMPEACH a sitting President to HIDE YOUR OWN CRIMES?

Ah yes, I have it right here!

Its called TREASON.

Have a nice day.

From one of my favorite citizen journalists

Think, ponder and reflect on these plot points:

1. Russian hackers didn't take the DNC emails

2. Crowdstrike was brought in to provide a COVER STORY for how the DNC emails were actually taken

3. The person who took the DNC emails and gave them to Julian Assange was a whistleblower

4. This person later ended up dead under strange circumstances

5. The bad guys in this movie had a really REALLY [and I mean this, so pay attention] REALLY good reason to fake how these emails were 'stolen' by an evil foreign government, i.e. "Russia" when they weren't stolen by the Russians.

6. Donald J. Trump asking a casual question of newly elected Ukrainian president Volodmyr Zelensky about the current location of the DNC server in Ukraine caused every single one of these people to instantly SHIT THEMSELVES and frantically and ham-handedly engineer Trump's first impeachment on trumped up [pun intended] fake whistleblower complaint by a CIA agent named Ciaramella.

THEY

CANNOT

HAVE

ANY

OF

THIS

COME

OUT.

It MUST not come out.

If it comes out, Washington DC will fall.

So.

Take the pieces of the puzzle, draw the picture and put the puzzle together.

Assange + Putin are the two people who can take down the 'House of Cards' they oh-so-carefully constructed to hide the truth about the DNC emails and what they directly led investigators to.

Get ready for your "Crowdstrike", "Eric Ciamerella", "Shawn Misko", "Michael Carpenter" "Server in Ukraine" and "Seth Rich" pop quiz that I've been telling you was coming for the past several months.

Nothing.

N-O-T-H-I-N-G....

Can stop what is coming.

**PANIC IN DC**.

Hey everybody, what's it called when you IMPEACH a sitting President to HIDE YOUR OWN CRIMES?

Ah yes, I have it right here!

Its called TREASON.

Have a nice day.
    Not this again, Lardy & Cyril debunked this ages ago, the Seth Rich murder was a robbery gone wrong.

Supporting Tucker Carlson as a free speech advocate and journalist is like f*cking for virginity. https://www.politico.eu/article/jour...erview-russia/

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Supporting Tucker Carlson as a free speech advocate and journalist is like f*cking for virginity. https://www.politico.eu/article/jour...erview-russia/

You’re gonna need some of that Vitamin D if you stay stuck in that basement much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    You’re gonna need some of that Vitamin D if you stay stuck in that basement much longer.
    No need to get all serious over a meme

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Why I'm interviewing Vladimir Putin. pic.twitter.com/hqvXUZqvHX
    — Tucker Carlson (@TuckerCarlson) February 6, 2024
    Over 90m views just on Twitter. No wonder the media are going nuts, and that's only the trailer.

Not this again, Lardy & Cyril debunked this ages
    ago, the Seth Rich murder was a robbery gone wrong.
    Well, the DNC mails were robbed so shall we give Lardie a pass 😂😂😂

Well, the DNC mails were robbed so shall we give Lardie a pass 
    I see what you did there

Putin wasn't invading Ukraine during that time.

I'm curious, are you against Putin invading Ukraine?

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Putin wasn't invading Ukraine during that time.

I'm curious, are you against Putin invading Ukraine?

Yet another example of you demonstrating really don’t have a scooby about major issues, give up for gods sake

Yet another example of you demonstrating really don’t have a scooby about major issues, give up for gods sake
    Another one that takes memes far too seriously.

Wonder if he's actually aware Ukraine was bombing the Dondas region from 2014 up to 2022.. I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Wonder if he's actually aware Ukraine was bombing the Dondas region from 2014 up to 2022.. I doubt it.
    A riddle from beyond the grave ...

I had expected World War III to have begun in the Donbass region of Ukraine by now, but that's been postponed to a later date for reasons I'm unable to disclose (even by a PM, so don't ask). Blighty's Integrity Initiative wasn't devised without purpose.

Organ Morgan, December 2018.

Coming from the thickest person on this forum (even thicker than the flat earther) I'll take that as a compliment. Notice how once again you don't actually answer the question or expand at all on what you're saying.

It looks to me like the tories in here actually support Putin, terrifying but not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Coming from the thickest person on this forum (even thicker than the flat earther) I'll take that as a compliment. Notice how once again you don't actually answer the question or expand at all on what you're saying.

It looks to me like the tories in here actually support Putin, terrifying but not surprising.
    Ah, the old if you don't agree with me you are bad spiel. Observations and opinions are not allowed. You MUST pick a side!

Ah, the old if you don't agree with me you must be bad spiel. Observations and opinins are not allowed, and you MUST choose a side!
    Do you support Putin's invasion of Ukraine?

Simple, yes or no?