Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson

Re: Tucker Carlson

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Lardy is Cyril
    They are different people, I have a file on both of them

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Do you know who supplied the voting machines? The opposition parties didn't fair too well either, I think they've all been banned.
    Democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Democracy.
    Elections have been suspended too, so democracy is a bit of a stretch.

Elections have been suspended too, so democracy is a bit of a stretch.
    I think also, that in Green Tee shirt Mans Democracy, the orthodox church has been banned, I've not checked wiki but there must be many meanings of the word "Democracy"

I think also, that in Green Tee shirt Mans Democracy, the orthodox church has been banned, I've not checked wiki but there must be many meanings of the word "Democracy"
    Lot's of people on here seem to like it, maybe we should give it a try?

seen it in its entirety now after falling asleep trying to watch it last night

so the big story out of it i guess was Boris Johnson blocked the peace deal that was being finalized by Russia and Ukraine

why would he do that

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    seen it in its entirety now after falling asleep trying to watch it last night

so the big story out of it i guess was Boris Johnson blocked the peace deal that was being finalized by Russia and Ukraine

why would he do that
    When Boris returned from Kiev, his news was that he’d secured an arms deal worth several million pounds (seemed quite low for an arms deal considering they're generally spoken about in terms of billions of pounds).
    There was a peace deal on the table ready to be signed. Yet that got scrapped and the war continued, I wonder where those millions of pounds went to?

93 million views and climbing, meanwhile the CCMB educated squad are still reading the guardian and the BBC 😂

93 million views and climbing, meanwhile the CCMB educated squad are still reading the guardian and the BBC 
    It's way more than that, it's on X, YouTube & his own website, plus people are streaming copies.

93 million views and climbing, meanwhile the CCMB educated squad are still reading the guardian and the BBC ��
    Just like with Covid , ( when people questioned why they thought cutting fire doors in half for example was following the science) the Ukraine losses thread , and this new revelation, the pile ons are getting less and less by the day as the official narrative continues to be questioned. It was hard work at times but it’s always been the way to go with your best intuition.

What was the Ukraine losses again when the original thread was posted , , 100k wasn’t it, just like UVL stated ( and then retracted). Someone has suggested this figure is now close to 500k killed , missing or deserted.
    Ukraine has also had a huge decrease in population with millions going into Russia and elsewhere.

Actually I wish the critical thinking few were wrong at times .

Just like with Covid , the Ukraine losses thread , and this new revelation, the pile ons are getting less and less by the day as the official narrative continues to be questioned.

What was the Ukraine losses again when the original thread was posted , , 100k wasn’t it, just like UVL stated ( and then retracted). Someone has suggested this figure is now close to 500k killed , missing or deserted.
    Ukraine has also had a huge decrease in population with millions going into Russia and elsewhere.

They are doing a new draft, and anybody who doesn't comply will have their CBDC switched off.

They are doing a new draft, and anybody who doesn't comply will have their CBDC switched off.

As I was saying in another thread, nobody knows what the climate change counter measures will be, and if the digital game is in play then all bets are off.

Actually I wish the critical thinking few were wrong at times

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Just like with Covid , ( when people questioned why they thought cutting fire doors in half for example was following the science) the Ukraine losses thread , and this new revelation, the pile ons are getting less and less by the day as the official narrative continues to be questioned. It was hard work at times but it’s always been the way to go with your best intuition.

Or most sensible people have stopped bothering with you lot.

The long game always beats critical thinking, ask Lardy & Cyril

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Or most sensible people have stopped bothering with you lot.
    Who cares what you think really , no offence, ultimately the pile ons are getting less and less for a reason and most of my friends are just like me, when they weren’t always like that.

Who cares what you think really , no offence, ultimately the pile ons are getting less and less for a reason and most of my friends are just like me, when they weren’t always like that.

The are too many moving parts and this is just a part of it. What's the bigger picture? I don't think anyone can lay it all out just yet?
    Didn’t you claim to have a timeline all mapped out?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Didn’t you claim to have a timeline all mapped out?
    Several, but the moving parts add complexity, and a timeline by definition is always moving forward. Hence, at any given point in time the data is either true, false or indeterminant.

Exactly, sensible people are saying who cares what you lot think?

Several, but the moving parts add complexity, and a timeline by definition is always moving forward. Hence, at any given point in time the data is either true, false or indeterminant.
    Is that you admitting you’ve not got a clue what is happening?

And STILL you follow along the same path…… despite what’s now “permitted” to being reported. Mass formation psychosis is strong with you.

People were saying the same thing during the Russia collusion & Hunter's laptop fiasco, and how did that turn out? I will always back myself to be mostly right over time, and I have actually studied this sort of thing.