Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
I didnt mention Heath, Thatcher or Cameron did I ?
I mentioned Major, as his Govt was shambolic, as was Blair (after Iraq) and Brown was the Labour equivalent of Major. Clegg as Deputy PM was out of his depth.

So you dont like a change of political party every 13 years or so and you would rather have one party in power for 26 years - wow. Ergo - if Drakeford had been PM for the last 26 years - you'd be happy.
Again, I don’t get what you’re saying - in a way I was paying your lot a compliment but you still want to argue that I was wrong.

Your defence of the Sunak Government often boils down to.a critique of Welsh Labour. You appear to think that the UK Government and the Welsh Government have equal influence on Welsh people’s lives. I don’t agree with that and so unless and until the Welsh Parliament gets full independence and legislative power, I’ll always put Westminster above the Sennedd. I don’t believe it is good for any Government to be in power for fourteen years, let alone twenty six and if Labour was coming up to their twenty sixth anniversary of governing a fully independent Wales, i‘’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be voting for them.