Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
Thank you, appreciate that. You're not the only one who lets their heart rule their head when it comes to the youngsters here, we all get a bit carried away at times.

With Isaak, the issue seems to be whether we should be sticking him on the wing at all now he's playing so well as a striker. As I said last week, the 3-5-2 that Kortrijk play would seem to suit him best, Tsunoda too. I've seen Peter Crouch say there can be lot of luck involved as a footballer, just finding yourself in the right place at the right time with the right manager, set-up and players around you. Seems to have fallen like that for Isaak with Kortrijk, fingers crossed it'll be the same for him next season with us but time will tell.
I've watched a few of the lower EFL league games this week and the highlights show as well and it makes me wonder what quality we do have in the youth coming through as the standard looks pretty poor generally and yet none of ours on loan there? Are we not a fan as a club or did no offers come? I don't know the answer to that

Not convinced in our use of the Scottish leagues as how many have gone there and come back better players ?? I can't think of any??

Are we using the loan system just as a means of off loading wages rather than a clear strategy for player development?