Thread: Loan Report

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Loan Report

Where was Eli King yesterday ? Not in team or on bench

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Where was Eli King yesterday ? Not in team or on bench
    We've been talking about Eli in the Glasgow Rangers tonight thread. The BBC reports had made him man-of-the-match in the games against Celtic and Rangers, we're assuming he was injured for yesterday but haven't been able to find any info to back that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    We've been talking about Eli in the Glasgow Rangers tonight thread. The BBC reports had made him man-of-the-match in the games against Celtic and Rangers, we're assuming he was injured for yesterday but haven't been able to find any info to back that up.
    I think of all those out on loan he’s the most likely to come back and be in contention.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I think of all those out on loan he’s the most likely to come back and be in contention.
    Tsunoda too, in different circumstances, and maybe Adams, but King and Isaak Davies are ones I'd expect to be in contention next season, yes. I've seen JR Hartley saying that he thinks Davies has played his last game for us but we'll see. I wonder if Burnley will come back in for him on their relegation or has that ship sailed?

Tsunoda too, in different circumstances, and maybe Adams, but King and Isaak Davies are ones I'd expect to be in contention next season, yes. I've seen JR Hartley saying that he thinks Davies has played his last game for us but we'll see. I wonder if Burnley will come back in for him on their relegation or has that ship sailed?
    I was going to mention Tsunoda but couldn’t remember how to spell his name lol.

I’m not sure Davies is as good as some people believe.

I was going to mention Tsunoda but couldn’t remember how to spell his name lol.

I’m not sure Davies is as good as some people believe.
    He wasn't great last season but he came into it injured and just never got going. Even then, League 1 clubs wanted to take him on loan and, while it's hard to judge the level he's playing at in Belgium, he doesn't seem to be doing himself any harm at all out there. I'd like to have seen him brought back in January but the way things are going he's better off where he is.

These are big ifs but if the manager believes in him and if we play in a way that suits him I still think he's got a big part to play here but I respect your opinion and only time will tell.

He wasn't great last season but he came into it injured and just never got going. Even then, League 1 clubs wanted to take him on loan and, while it's hard to judge the level he's playing at in Belgium, he doesn't seem to be doing himself any harm at all out there. I'd like to have seen him brought back in January but the way things are going he's better off where he is.

These are big ifs but if the manager believes in him and if we play in a way that suits him I still think he's got a big part to play here but I respect your opinion and only time will tell.
    I would love him to do well, I really thought at one point he was the next big thing for us, but I’ve not seen the step up at all. I know the team in Belgium are struggling but Ugbos record out there was very impressive. I’m not sure 6 goals is enough. Time will tell, I hope he makes it with us, he has pace which we badly need. He certainly has enough to make a decent career.

There could be quite a few more depending on what division we're in.