+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dry Robes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dry Robes

Aren’t they just a material version of ponchos that are given out at football matches?

FWIW , last week at my kids football game in Pouring rain a few were wearing them and I was quite envious.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Aren’t they just a material version of ponchos that are given out at football matches?

FWIW , last week at my kids football game in Pouring rain a few were wearing them and I was quite envious.
    I have friends who use them after their daily dips in the sea. I was persuaded to join them in the briny on Christmas Day - and being a shivering wreck after getting back on the beach I found out why the robes are popular!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I have friends who use them after their daily dips in the sea. I was persuaded to join them in the briny on Christmas Day - and being a shivering wreck after getting back on the beach I found out why the robes are popular!
    Just a modern day fashion trend, akin to Pack a Mack’s

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The beach is what they’re for to be fair and they’re (or non branded ones) a good idea for changing. But not for just general day to day wear