+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ugbo scores.

Re: Ugbo scores.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No goals yet for Ugbo, but Ampadu’s just been booked for a foul on him and he hit a beautifully weighted through ball of a type you don’t see city play to set up a chance which was wasted. Ugbo’s playing the same sort of lone striker role he played for us, but the game looks easier for him tonight (and he’s up against good opposition) than it ever did with City. Don’t ask me to fully explain why, but playing centre forward for Cardiff City seems a lot harder than it does at other clubs (after all, plenty have tried and failed haven’t they).

Leeds just gone into an undeserved 1-0 lead through Bamford.
    Do you ever stop moaning about the City

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Do you ever stop moaning about the City
    I know I do a lot lately, but it just struck me that Ugbo looks a different player and he’s in a team which has struggled for goals all season, a team that the table says is quite a bit worse than us. It’s easy to write off all of the strikers we’ve had recently, except for Kieffer Moore, as crap, but there must be more to it than that.

Look at Diedhiou& goal on Tuesday, it was a typical striker’s finish, a very well taken goal, but it was the first chance he’d had in the seven games in which he’s appeared.

I know I do a lot lately, but it just struck me that Ugbo looks a different player and he’s in a team which has struggled for goals all season, a team that the table says is quite a bit worse than us. It’s easy to write off all of the strikers we’ve had recently, except for Kieffer Moore, as crap, but there must be more to it than that.

Look at Diedhiou& goal on Tuesday, it was a typical striker’s finish, a very well taken goal, but it was the first chance he’d had in the seven games in which he’s appeared.
    Bulut does not inspire and seems to take the lead out of most pencils.

International

Our fans call them crap if they don't score a brace a game with no service.

Ugbo and Kaba were both good Strikers for us, hopefully it's Jay-Jews time till the end of the season.

I do genuinely think we made a mistake with Ugbo, particularly if he is available to buy end of season.

He’s clearly a goalscorer, but would also appear to be a hard worker and capable of creating goals too.

Exactly. Logic wooshes by 95% on here though.