+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Aaron Ramsey - today's hopeless romantic notion...

Aaron Ramsey - today's hopeless romantic notion...

Have I read somewhere he's doing coaching badges?

Get him qualified as soon as and make him manager. It'll probably go to tits within 6 months but it would keep me interested at least.

Re: Aaron Ramsey - today's hopeless romantic notion...

My Rambo dream is a little different. We know Aaron is a bright lad, forget your badges, do a Masters in Business Administration course, and become the DoF or Sporting Director. I believe at our club this is the most important piece of the jigsaw that has been missing during the Tan era

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    My Rambo dream is a little different. We know Aaron is a bright lad, forget your badges, do a Masters in Business Administration course, and become the DoF or Sporting Director. I believe at our club this is the most important piece of the jigsaw that has been missing during the Tan era
    A DOF would wield a lot of power and Tan wouldn't trust anyone enough after having his fingers burnt in the past. Or he's just never heard of a DOF.

I just want to see him be even a quarter of the player he once was, even in just a few more matches.

I bet he gets injured again in the next few weeks and out for rest of what’s left

I think it's a hopeless notion to think he's going to do much these days to turn things round here

A relatively fit Ramsey a few seasons ago maybe but not now

I think that's it now , he's probably going to retire in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I bet he gets injured again in the next few weeks and out for rest of what’s left
    Wouldn't surprise me, he's made of porcelain these days. I'd train him with no physical contact.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think it's a hopeless notion to think he's going to do much these days to turn things round here

A relatively fit Ramsey a few seasons ago maybe but not now

I think that's it now , he's probably going to retire in the summer
    Ramsey from a few years ago would 'maybe' help us?

I wouldnt mind him playing higher up the pitch, just of the CF ( CF can do some running for him ) we certainly need something to happen up top

I watched him when he came on, he is always looking for the ball, directing other players into space, you dont lose class, he might have lost a yard of pace, might try and look after himself on the pitch a little more, but he is still class

watching the mascots video's yesterday, they either said fav players were " Rambo or Perry " , Rambo hasnt played for ages, he still inspires the youngsters