+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: In Support of Etete

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: In Support of Etete

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I see Mark Harris scored his thirteenth goal of the season today - a consequence of playing in a lower division or more proof that, unless you’re Kieffer Moore, Cardiff City is a graveyard for strikers?
    A consequence of playing with our midfield. Etete is way off the pace though, he’s not good enough like so many of our squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    A consequence of playing with our midfield. Etete is way off the pace though, he’s not good enough like so many of our squad.

Now we can all see this, which begs the question of why Bulut did so little about it in the January transfer window. In his defence, I know that getting good attacking options in during the January window isn't easy and we weren't in the market to spend much money, but I don't feel he's really addressed the biggest problem.

If we could cause teams more problems with our attack, our defensive game wouldn't be relied on so heavily.

So, a striker’s graveyard then.