+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: FT: WEST BROMWICH ALBION 2 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: WEST BROMWICH ALBION v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I think we have looked good since the introduction of Ramsey.
    Killer blow that though.
    He's the only one with any real quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    West Brom haven’t needed to get out of first gear tonight
    Until they scored that second goal they were anything but comfortable.

I shall bid all the lemon sucking hand wringers good night

Just missing the clown music!

How is Ramsey sprinting past Etete & Bowler, so ffing frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Until they scored that second goal they were anything but comfortable.

I shall bid all the lemon sucking hand wringers good night
    I think that you were watching a completely different game.

Good night.

I'd rather see some of the kids have a go at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He's the only one with any real quality.
    Of that i have no doubt.

You've got to feel for Kion Etete though, heart and soul for the club!

Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds17 View Post
    I'd rather see some of the kids have a go at this point.
    Bit unfair on them

Bowler and Etete been awful since coming on......oh well...Norwich away next...

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Of that i have no doubt.

You've got to feel for Kion Etete though, heart and soul for the club!
    Don't feel for him too hard, he'll fall over

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Don't feel for him too hard, he'll fall over

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    Thank for your continued support......

Re: FT: WEST BROMWICH ALBION 2 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

We did OK I thought for periods but without looking a threat. There’s no spark and games seem to pass us by. Hopefully when Rambo’s up to speed he can offer something in that department..

I was having a good evening until I read how to find the Now TV stream on the other thread. Have to say, Erol needs to fall on his sword (it's the honorable thing to do) and Etete needs to find a new profession. Don't try and encourage students to come and watch us. That's just cruel. No pace. No skill. No management. Terrible, terrible football. I'll save the bad stuff for later.

I was having a good evening until I read how to find the Now TV stream on the other thread. Have to say, Erol needs to fall on his sword (it's the honorable thing to do) and Etete needs to find a new profession. Don't try and encourage students to come and watch us. That's just cruel. No pace. No skill. No management. Terrible, terrible football. I'll save the bad stuff for later.
    Colwill made a cross, so there;s hope.

West Brom didn’t create a lot but were clinical, and we created a few chances but weren’t. I’d like to see Bulut given the summer window and backed properly to see what he can do. He clearly wanted players in earlier in January, which didn’t happen and I wonder if he got near to what he was looking for target wise?

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Bowler and Etete been awful since coming on......oh well...Norwich away next...
    Norwich are 6th, only 8 points ahead of us. A positive thinking team would be chasing them down but we are in reverse.

How ridiculous we are only 6 off the play offs after a few months of mostly shite. What a waste of an opportunity when we were set so well.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    West Brom didn’t create a lot but were clinical, and we created a few chances but weren’t. I’d like to see Bulut given the summer window and backed properly to see what he can do. He clearly wanted players in earlier in January, which didn’t happen and I wonder if he got near to what he was looking for target wise?
    Please, God, No. Don't give him any more time and Tan's not going to give him a decent budget now. Why would he? This is as good as it's going to get now.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Norwich are 6th, only 8 points ahead of us. A positive thinking team would be chasing them down but we are in reverse.

How ridiculous we are only 6 off the play offs after a few months of mostly shite. What a waste of an opportunity when we were set so well.
    We won't go down but we are closer to the bottom 3 than the play offs

We really do tend to go on appalling poor runs of form no matter who is the manager

Please, God, No. Don't give him any more time and Tan's not going to give him a decent budget now. Why would he? This is as good as it's going to get now.
    What’s the alternative though? The board and owner have shown no aptitude for selecting a decent manager prior to Bulut and possibly Lamouchi. As the commentators said tonight the West Brom manager took quite some time to build his team and have them playing as he wanted. I’ve had enough of constant managerial changes and impatient trigger happy fans.

What’s the alternative though? The board and owner have shown no aptitude for selecting a decent manager prior to Bulut and possibly Lamouchi. As the commentators said tonight the West Brom manager took quite some time to build his team and have them playing as he wanted. I’ve had enough of constant managerial changes and impatient trigger happy fans.
    Yep

It's like a conveyor belt at this club and its not getting us anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    We won't go down but we are closer to the bottom 3 than the play offs

We really do tend to go on appalling poor runs of form no matter who is the manager
    Thank goodness there are enough really poor teams this season. We’re just a shadow of the team from earlier in the season, all positivity on the pitch has evaporated.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Thank goodness there are enough really poor teams this season. We’re just a shadow of the team from earlier in the season, all positivity on the pitch has evaporated.
    Well bulut has 3 or 4 games to turn things around because giving him the Spanish violin will only postpone further decline

I would have said the same as you when we went on a slump after a good start to his tenure. But not now. His team setup now is just so dire. Players that were doing well at the beginning of the season have been dragged down. I didn't go down on Saturday. I'm a season ticket holder and live just over a mile from the ground. I couldn't face it. Texts from mates who did go were damning. You can't give a manager like this a budget for a summer spending spree. It'll be the same style of football. It's awful.

take the emotion out of things and look objectively and it's pretty evident Bulut is leading us over a cliff.

Just my opinion but anyone who picks Wintle to play a full 90 minutes in any game hasn't got a clue. I just don't see what he brings to the team.