+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 17 points from 17 games, failed to score in 10 of the last 18

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 17 points from 17 games, failed to score in 10 of the last 18

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I'm all ears. Stop slagging people off and give us some positivity.
    Put a sock in it

You are hovering over the keyboard almost willing bad results

You are like the grim reaper week in week out

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Put a sock in it

You are hovering over the keyboard almost willing bad results

You are like the grim reaper week in week out
    The problem is Sludge, Eric is only pointing out the facts. Bulut’s standing was very high at the end of October and rightfully so, but things have moved on and we’ve now been in crap form for this season for longer than we were doing well. For me, from, say, late November onwards there’s been little difference between this season and the last one - one difference mind is that Hudson and Lamouchi were less willing to throw others under the bus than Bulut is (he’s in the Steve Morison school in that respect).

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The problem is Sludge, Eric is only pointing out the facts. Bulut’s standing was very high at the end of October and rightfully so, but things have moved on and we’ve now been in crap form for this season for longer than we were doing well. For me, from, say, late November onwards there’s been little difference between this season and the last one - one difference mind is that Hudson and Lamouchi were less willing to throw others under the bus than Bulut is (he’s in the Steve Morison school in that respect).
    I do wonder if his Morisson like outbursts have affected the players. Bulut seems completely incapable of getting us out of this mess. The line up against West Brom was quite different and promising compared to his usual starting 11 but is he really capable of finding a formula that improves our play, goal scoring opportunities, goals and points. I'm starting to have severe doubts.