Thread: 17 points from 17 games, failed to score in 10 of the last 18

17 points from 17 games, failed to score in 10 of the last 18

Playoffs here we come!! Can't wait!!

Re: 17 points from 17 games, failed to score in 10 of the last 18

Oh fecking hell the harvester of sorrow has awoken 😂

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Oh fecking hell the harvester of sorrow has awoken ��
    Give me some positivity then, other than at least it's not as bad as last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Give me some positivity then, other than at least it's not as bad as last season.
    Well I really don't see the point of responding to this as its a comedy thread

Statistically or on the eye? On the eye, it looks shite. Over to you re. the stats Eric!

Well I really don't see the point of responding to this as its a comedy thread
    I'm all ears. Stop slagging people off and give us some positivity.

We probably can’t go down, and Aaron Ramsey is playing for us. That’s the positivity done.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We probably can’t go down, and Aaron Ramsey is playing for us. That’s the positivity done.
    I was hopeful of this season being a bit of a building season, where we could lay some foundations for next season, the one after etc. I'm fearing another rebuild this summer from another new manager. However, can anyone say Bulut deserves another season? Not after the January transfer window and the way we're playing.

Would have been nice to have more points and goals but the most disappointing thing is the utter rubbish that as been served up. The way we are playing we'd struggle in League 2

Perhaps the recurring theme is buy shit, remain shit
    Or rather take other clubs shit that no other clubs want.
    Eventually this ownership will take us down

Steve cooper?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Steve cooper?
    Given the noises that Bulut has been making lately, if he were to leave at the end of the season, I'd say the idea that the owner at Cardiff City is a difficult guy to work with would only grow and the quality of manager interested in coming here would suffer. Regarding Steve Cooper, there'd be a very slight chance of him coming here I suppose because of his father's connection to the club and I believe Steve is a City fan - would that be enough for him to accept what would be a huge challenge (as well as working for Vincent Tan) and come here? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Given the noises that Bulut has been making lately, if he were to leave at the end of the season, I'd say the idea that the owner at Cardiff City is a difficult guy to work with would only grow and the quality of manager interested in coming here would suffer. Regarding Steve Cooper, there'd be a very slight chance of him coming here I suppose because of his father's connection to the club and I believe Steve is a City fan - would that be enough for him to accept what would be a huge challenge (as well as working for Vincent Tan) and come here? I doubt it.
    More chance of Tan giving Ramsey a player-manager job. The new Michael Carrick!

(I’m not advocating that.)

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If Joey Barton hadn't had gone on his latest misogynist outbursts I'd have enjoyed a few months of the sheer carnage and possible punch up with Vinny....but to be serious....I totally agree with your post.

And, if we're playing Fantasy Football Managers....Emma Hayes before she took the USA job would also have been....interesting.

Edit: f*ck it! Let's get Jose.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    More chance of Tan giving Ramsey a player-manager job. The new Michael Carrick!

(I’m not advocating that.)

Pompey away next season....is that a positive? Maybe Stevenage.
    Meanwhile, we are very much in the Doldrums. In sight of land but never quite getting there, going round in circles and bailing out a slow leak to keep afloat. Little or no wind in the sails.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Pompey away next season....is that a positive? Maybe Stevenage.
    Meanwhile, we are very much in the Doldrums. In sight of land but never quite getting there, going round in circles and bailing out a slow leak to keep afloat. Little or no wind in the sails.
    It's like reading Moby Dick Ian! Love it. Great post.

Playoffs here we come!! Can't wait!!
    I’m pretty sure staying up was the target. Playoffs was always massively unlikely without expensive recruitment in January and even then still unlikely.

Put a sock in it

You are hovering over the keyboard almost willing bad results

You are like the grim reaper week in week out

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I’m pretty sure staying up was the target. Playoffs was always massively unlikely without expensive recruitment in January and even then still unlikely.
    It's very very disappointing that we are not top ten as we looked the part but this is football

Put a sock in it

You are hovering over the keyboard almost willing bad results

You are like the grim reaper week in week out
    Still got no positivity? Quit the personal stuff, it's not a good look. If that's all you've got left to try, best to give up.

Still got no positivity? Quit the personal stuff, it's not a good look. If that's all you've got left to try, best to give up.
    Naff off Eric you precious tart

Im going to name a positive from this season, Rambo has inspired youngsters, I mentioned in another post, the mascots on Saturday, they either had Perry or Rambo as fav players ( with the higher % naming Rambo )

thats got to be a good thing

the start of the season had a pretty good feel good factor with it, yes its gone off the rails a little recently, but we all experienced it

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Im going to name a positive from this season, Rambo has inspired youngsters, I mentioned in another post, the mascots on Saturday, they either had Perry or Rambo as fav players ( with the higher % naming Rambo )

thats got to be a good thing

the start of the season had a pretty good feel good factor with it, yes its gone off the rails a little recently, but we all experienced it
    When I first read that I thought how old were some of the mascots then I realised you meant Ng not Jason

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    When I first read that I thought how old were some of the mascots then I realised you meant Ng not Jason
    funny thing is, I always call him NG I must have been feeling nice and calling him by his 1st name