+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Siopsis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Siopsis

I thought he was one of our better players today . ( Which wasn’t hard ) I like him as a footballer ….. we all see different things

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I thought he was one of our better players today . ( Which wasn’t hard ) I like him as a footballer ….. we all see different things
    god status as JR said.

The fact is this rubbish little "footballer" gets voted as mom sometimes with doing almost nothing to warrant it.

im not saying hes the one problem or even the worst on the pitch. He just gets overlooked because he is a lawnmower

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    god status as JR said.

The fact is this rubbish little "footballer" gets voted as mom sometimes with doing almost nothing to warrant it.

im not saying hes the one problem or even the worst on the pitch. He just gets overlooked because he is a lawnmower
    I was on about Medel when I said god status although our fans did go a bit overboard on Siopis too.

I feel a bit sorry fior Siopis, he has to do all the running in this team and hasnt been the same since he come back from injury.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I was on about Medel when I said god status although our fans did go a bit overboard on Siopis too.

I feel a bit sorry fior Siopis, he has to do all the running in this team and hasnt been the same since he come back from injury.
    Agree with both of you.