+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Siopsis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Siopsis

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    What the hell has happened to him?

When he first joined he looked exactly like the midfielder we needed, crunching tackles, fast, busy, never giving possession away, in his first 5 or 6 games I thought he could play premier league football. Now he would struggle with non league, one pass tonight straight out to touch was ridiculous and he seems so far off the pace.

I know players have dips and lose form but he’s really gone from one extreme to another in a short space of time and it’s quite startling, there must be a reason behind it?
    i think he's been dragged down over the course of the season by the utter mediocrity of the rest of our midfield

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    i think he's been dragged down over the course of the season by the utter mediocrity of the rest of our midfield
    he IS the midfield LOL hes in the starting 11 more than any other midfielder

this guy flatters to deceive with his running. another shit lawnmover with no skill or awareness for the game... or awareness for where the ball is when he has it

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    he IS the midfield LOL hes in the starting 11 more than any other midfielder

this guy flatters to deceive with his running. another shit lawnmover with no skill or awareness for the game... or awareness for where the ball is when he has it
    Siopis is not the only reason we are shit. Far from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Siopis is not the only reason we are shit. Far from it.
    nope not the only reason. I think we all know the real root cause deep down even those in clear denial.

But siopisstaker does feature in most of our midfield's game time. And people constantly rip into the midfield..

i know i know..every1 loves a short guy who runs a lot and smiles. So lets not blame him right?