+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 15 games to go - how many points do you think we'll get?

15 games to go - how many points do you think we'll get?

Over to you.

Re: 15 games to go - how many points do you think we'll get?

Nil points!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Nil points!!!
    We're not as shit as a UK Eurovision entry!

10 points, 9 goals.

8 points. We'll scrape a couple of wins and get a couple of draws from the remaining 15 games. That is all I am afraid

Back in October my postie (top chap) big City fan and ST holder said give Bulut a 10 year contract before one of the big clubs snap him up, he's the best manager we've ever had! I said let's see where we end up....

The Bulut train has derailed, he clearly has no "plan b" & the football at CCS has become boring and predictable. We are only clear of the relegation places thanks to a couple of very fortunate away wins (snatching victory from the jaws of defeat).

I would say we will get 16 points from the remaining fixtures, we will stay up BUT unless the football improves significantly the number of empty seats at CCS will increase. Many ST holders are not going at the moment, giving games a miss which is not reflected in the attendances announced because all tickets sold are counted. That is one thing which should be changed - the attendance figure should be that - the attendance.

Back to the question - 16 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    8 points. We'll scrape a couple of wins and get a couple of draws from the remaining 15 games. That is all I am afraid
    Yeah I'm around this region minimum 6 maximum 14

Quote Originally Posted by The Prophet of Doom View Post
    Back in October my postie (top chap) big City fan and ST holder said give Bulut a 10 year contract before one of the big clubs snap him up, he's the best manager we've ever had! I said let's see where we end up....

The Bulut train has derailed, he clearly has no "plan b" & the football at CCS has become boring and predictable. We are only clear of the relegation places thanks to a couple of very fortunate away wins (snatching victory from the jaws of defeat).

I would say we will get 16 points from the remaining fixtures, we will stay up BUT unless the football improves significantly the number of empty seats at CCS will increase. Many ST holders are not going at the moment, giving games a miss which is not reflected in the attendances announced because all tickets sold are counted. That is one thing which should be changed - the attendance figure should be that - the attendance.

Back to the question - 16 points.
    Every club does this

I went up to Coventry a few years back crowd was announced as 16000

No way was the richo half full , 10000 max

Can't see more than 12pts, and that's being optimistic.

As I am an optimist, my guess is 20 points.

I hope enough to avoid being dragged into a relegation scrap but I'm struggling to see where the 10 points to get us to the 50 point mark will come from.

Win at Swansea, Bristol, Birmingham and Rotherham. Few home draws as well, though I wonder if we'll have another home win this season.

We won't win another match this season. League 1 next season and people are still going to push for Bulut to have more time

Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
    We won't win another match this season. League 1 next season and people are still going to push for Bulut to have more time
    Look on the bright side, we could have two welsh derbies to look forward to in League 1.

9 points

If we continue as we have been, the it's another 15 from 15. What if luck and good fortune doesn't come our way ? could be as low as 9. That would probably still see us safe from relegation, but my view would be that 3 seasons of dross is as much as most fans could bear and with possibly 3 decent Plymouth-like sides coming up next season, our Championship days are probably coming to an end..

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Over to you.
    10 ish

I'm going for a semi-optimistic 10 to 15 points. 6 of which...Brizzle and the Jacks. Hopefully.

I’d gladly accept the minimum number of points needed to stay up if they were accompanied by a lot less “going on in the background” type football.

45 points available, we’ll get 3 points every 5 games , so about 9-10 points if we’re lucky
    The season is a right off in terms of what could have been, the only bonus is if the JB’s go down.
    We seem to be pretty clueless in all areas and it’s now hard to watch again

Signings settling in and players back from injury to improve us.

20+ points
    Finish 10th. Hell of a season all things considered.

16 points for a 16th place finish

If we continue to play as we are now? 12