+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: FT: NORWICH CITY 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: NORWICH CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

4-1.

Just send the kids on Erol you f*cking clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Sadly I am now agreeing......
    just like ive been saying for weeks... and been trolled for it and even had a thread removed!!!

the guy is exposed, i dont know if he has any idea of what hes doing, ive said for time he talks in the after match like as if we are barcalona or something ? we need to take the chances what fking chances did he see, he chats so much shit in his after match its a fking joke... goes chatting about some game he dreamt about the night before

ive said hes transparant and we are all starting to see through him now, i said a weeks ago once you lose the fans your done!

lost me weeks ago now others are following suit slowly but surely

folks will say hey norwich are a decent team... lol wtf is that about if we cant compete at this level then what!

be gone by the jacks and bristol games ffs... we sign 4 you could argue 5 or what ever it was players and we are worse... then you get old dinosaurs going pipe down you gotta give them play time to gel, what are we in the 70s ffs... good players dont need time to gel they hit the ground running like moore at ipswich...

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    It would not really be fair on them in these circumstances.
    I imagine they'd be more than happy to make their league debuts

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    We've seen almost all of them play much better, either in a Bluebirds shirt or elsewhere. Why are they all playing so badly now?
    Most of them are past it or never were it. Plus we've just spent 2 million (allegedly) on Turnbull and he can't get in this team even with his main competition out. The recruitment and lack of long term planning is the biggest issue, a parade of mediocre to crap managers just makes it look worse.

He's brought on Tanner and Turnbull because of course he has

Ah **** off. Piss poor again.

Just put the kids on, they are better than rest of this shite.

...and another....4-1

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I'd imagine he's not judging Etete on this cameo performance alone.
    Of course I’m not, I’ve seen enough of him to know that he’s not going to contribute anything. I would love to be proved wrong today.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I've seen fans argue that Wintle is a potential Premier League player

He's shit.
    How long ago was that?

That was absolutely pathetic

Ripped apart again!!!

How long ago was that?
    The Premier League stuff was about winter last season, I've still seen plenty call him a top Championship midfielder since then

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    just like ive been saying for weeks... and been trolled for it and even had a thread removed!!!

the guy is exposed, i dont know if he has any idea of what hes doing, ive said for time he talks in the after match like as if we are barcalona or something ? we need to take the chances what fking chances did he see, he chats so much shit in his after match its a fking joke... goes chatting about some game he dreamt about the night before

ive said hes transparant and we are all starting to see through him now, i said a weeks ago once you lose the fans your done!

lost me weeks ago now others are following suit slowly but surely

folks will say hey norwich are a decent team... lol wtf is that about if we cant compete at this level then what!

be gone by the jacks and bristol games ffs... we sign 4 you could argue 5 or what ever it was players and we are worse... ... good players dont need time to gel they hit the ground running like moore at ipswich...
    yes indeed.....

Absolutely disgraceful. We should at least be f**king competing and we are nowhere near. Embarrassing. Bulut has to go in my opinion. Clueless.

I've seen fans argue that Wintle is a potential Premier League player

He's shit.
    Yup. It's not difficult. None of them showing up. They either hate Bulut and have downed tools (Which would be cheating the supporters) or they're all just a bunch of ****ing dog turd. I'll go for dog turd.

I'd imagine he's not judging Etete on this cameo performance alone.
    When have we even looked like creating a chance?

We are trying to play triangles but the passing is so crap we’re always under pressure

The balls go to the wingers and there’s instantly 2 on them

The balls don’t go in the box to attack

Our passing is so so poor and whilst Colwill is bang average he looks like the only saviour in this team because he’s the only one to try and pass forward.

Our central defence is so open but even with 2 sitting midfielders there seems to be tonnes of space.

It’s really just shit

Cut open again. We're so far off the pace it's embarrassing. We're making them look like Real Madrid.

I see 52-53 points needed to avoid the drop. We won’t get that many!

This is as bad...probably worse...than anything Morison....Hudson were in charge of.

He's brought on Tanner and Turnbull because of course he has
    ****ing Tanner......

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Yup. It's not difficult. None of them showing up. They either hate Bulut and have downed tools (Which would be cheating the supporters) or they're all just a bunch of ****ing dog turd. I'll go for dog turd.
    But let's not let Bulut off the hook. There is no plan, absolutely no structure or pattern of play. Same pre-planned subs every game. It's shit.

A long way to go for the fans for this, remember going years ago, think we lost 4-1 then, Huckerby tore us apart.

This is an embarrassment. As half decent as Norwich are going forward, this Cardiff team are intent on giving possession away within 3 touches, gifting them the ball in our own half. I really wouldn't be against getting a new manager in now as he clearly has no plan. Was game over when they scored the 3rd, and he brings on Wintle and Etete...

Wonder what odds you would have got a few weeks ago on Cardiff and Swansea going down.. after Rotherham and Stoke the next two in the form table right now, the derby will be a real six pointer.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Wonder what odds you would have got a few weeks ago on Cardiff and Swansea going down.. after Rotherham and Stoke the next two in the form table right now, the derby will be a real six pointer.
    We won’t go down.

There way too many poor teams in this division

But it’s not enjoyable and the play is predictable