+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: NORWICH CITY 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: NORWICH CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Sadly I am now agreeing......
    just like ive been saying for weeks... and been trolled for it and even had a thread removed!!!

the guy is exposed, i dont know if he has any idea of what hes doing, ive said for time he talks in the after match like as if we are barcalona or something ? we need to take the chances what fking chances did he see, he chats so much shit in his after match its a fking joke... goes chatting about some game he dreamt about the night before

ive said hes transparant and we are all starting to see through him now, i said a weeks ago once you lose the fans your done!

lost me weeks ago now others are following suit slowly but surely

folks will say hey norwich are a decent team... lol wtf is that about if we cant compete at this level then what!

be gone by the jacks and bristol games ffs... we sign 4 you could argue 5 or what ever it was players and we are worse... then you get old dinosaurs going pipe down you gotta give them play time to gel, what are we in the 70s ffs... good players dont need time to gel they hit the ground running like moore at ipswich...

Re: NORWICH CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    just like ive been saying for weeks... and been trolled for it and even had a thread removed!!!

the guy is exposed, i dont know if he has any idea of what hes doing, ive said for time he talks in the after match like as if we are barcalona or something ? we need to take the chances what fking chances did he see, he chats so much shit in his after match its a fking joke... goes chatting about some game he dreamt about the night before

ive said hes transparant and we are all starting to see through him now, i said a weeks ago once you lose the fans your done!

lost me weeks ago now others are following suit slowly but surely

folks will say hey norwich are a decent team... lol wtf is that about if we cant compete at this level then what!

be gone by the jacks and bristol games ffs... we sign 4 you could argue 5 or what ever it was players and we are worse... ... good players dont need time to gel they hit the ground running like moore at ipswich...
    yes indeed.....