+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: FT: NORWICH CITY 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: FT: NORWICH CITY 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    siopis did what!? lol! i missed that
    Well I watched the last 10 mins and he certainly put in at least two tackles during that period.

Re: NORWICH CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Bulut has lost the plot, lost the dressing room, and has also lost the respect I once had for him as a manager. As one poster said earlier, the team are WORSE now even after the January changes.

I am sorry but the man is CLUELESS and NEEDS TO GO!!

No words. If we don't win 1 of our next 2 games Bulut has to go.

Now the defence is all over the place - Ng and Alnwick are sorely missed but losing McGuinness is the biggest blow. Even I don't think we'll go down because so many other teams below us are struggling to get a point, but we're in a downward spiral that somehow we need to get out of - even if it's just for a couple of games..

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    All of them need calling out apart from Alnwick and NG.
    I wish for the sake of the club, that we all love, you were being irrational, but you're not.
    We just have two players worthy of the shirt.
    For those that argue Colwill's case, check out that goal for us... his first attempt at a cross was just so lackadaisical, he got lucky that the blocked ball fell kindly for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I wish for the sake of the club, that we all love, you were being irrational, but you're not.
    We just have two players worthy of the shirt.
    For those that argue Colwill's case, check out that goal for us... his first attempt at a cross was just so lackadaisical, he got lucky that the blocked ball fell kindly for him.
    At least he was in a position to put a ball in. No one else was.

The side is shit. Can't pass, can't beat a man. We are so poor all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    He doesn’t do anything and hasn’t done since he came here. He scored one banger and that is it. Runs around a lot but that is it.

And Turnbull is well on his way to being the same from what I have seen so far.
    Completely agree about Grant. Seems to me he's escaped more criticism from being under the radar of other players' poor performances. His default setting is to pass back (or pass sideways if he's feeling positive), seems to have given up trying to beat his marker, and I can't remember the last time he made a tackle - let alone win one.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebirdcelt View Post
    Bulut has lost the plot, lost the dressing room, and has also lost the respect I once had for him as a manager. As one poster said earlier, the team are WORSE now even after the January changes.

I am sorry but the man is CLUELESS and NEEDS TO GO!!
    lost the plot would suggest he’s doing something radically wrong or different.

He hasn’t.

He’s set up in the same way, with the same tactics game after game after game

It’s like groundhog day

Colwill young and 6ft 4 but no strength no pace and no stamina. Weird.

Well I watched the last 10 mins and he certainly put in at least two tackles during that period.
    i saw 1 from him the entire match and believe me when i say i pay close attention to how shit he is.

the other you speak of could only be the ball hitting him which obviously doesnt count as a tackle!

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    lost the plot would suggest he’s doing something radically wrong or different.
    He hasn’t.
    He’s set up in the same way, with the same tactics game after game after game
    It’s like groundhog day
    Sorry, if what I wrote was not that clear. When I wrote Bulut has 'lost the plot' I was referring to his inability to understand or cope with what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by skippy the budgie View Post
    Completely agree about Grant. Seems to me he's escaped more criticism from being under the radar of other players' poor performances. His default setting is to pass back (or pass sideways if he's feeling positive), seems to have given up trying to beat his marker, and I can't remember the last time he made a tackle - let alone win one.
    Exactly. Always backwards never positive. Incredibly limited contribution.

Maybe his confidence is shot as he used to try and take on his man at least occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    hopefully bulshit will be sacked after this upcoming drilling...
    is he gone yet...

If Bulut was leaving "stars" on the bench for some sort of tactical masterclass like Martin did at the Jacks then I am on board the he has lost it bandwagon

But, Ramsey, O'Dowda, Robinson, NG, and McGuiness are in the stands in civies not in tracksuits. Ralls looks like he is playing through the pain barrier just to get the odd 60mins

Not sure what Bulut can do differently? The squad if bottom quartile and over the season you are what you are

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    If Bulut was leaving "stars" on the bench for some sort of tactical masterclass like Martin did at the Jacks then I am on board the he has lost it bandwagon

But, Ramsey, O'Dowda, Robinson, NG, and McGuiness are in the stands in civies not in tracksuits. Ralls looks like he is playing through the pain barrier just to get the odd 60mins

Not sure what Bulut can do differently? The squad if bottom quartile and over the season you are what you are
    But the players he's brought in aren't making an impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    But the players he's brought in aren't making an impact.
    I agree.

I do question if they were his choices, I think he made a comment about spending months with the team identifying players and then the budget was slashed and back to square one (or something like that).

Still needs to get more from what we have.

Exactly. Always backwards never positive. Incredibly limited contribution.

Maybe his confidence is shot as he used to try and take on his man at least occasionally.
    A waste of space as far as I'm concerned. There's been many occasions where he's wasted a scoring opportunity because he's taken it on himself instead of passing to a team mate in a better position. I'll be glad when his loan runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I agree.

I do question if they were his choices, I think he made a comment about spending months with the team identifying players and then the budget was slashed and back to square one (or something like that).

Still needs to get more from what we have.
    I'm thinking we just signed a clutch of also rans just for the sake of it. I can't think of any better than we already have. Sounds brilliant management all round to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I'm thinking we just signed a clutch of also rans just for the sake of it. I can't think of any better than we already have. Sounds brilliant management all round to me.
    I think it was more in hope.

I think it was a Who the hell can we get in five days?

We needed a Sory Kaba moment and we got someone even less effective than Etete

Quote Originally Posted by skippy the budgie View Post
    You must be talking about this forum only (who seem to idolise the lawmowers in the squad). Down at the ground theres always atleast one new guy sitting not far behind me shouting at grant for being gutless or useless.

so dont worry the majority seem to have a very different opinion to people on here. You are not alone

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post

Get the best out of the players he has? Coach them? Improve them? Play in a way where we try to attack? Tell the players the objective it to get the round thing in the big white rectangle at the end of the pitch?

Our players are not brilliant but they're not 13 defeats in 19 bad. Also, he signed 7 of the starting XI.

Exactly. Siopis and Goutas are obviously his signings. Diedihou I assume he knows from his time in Turkey as well. We’ve spent 2 million on Turnbull. He’s had the opportunity to make a full complement of loans and has even been able to chop and change a few - let’s not forget the brilliant decision to drop Alnwick for Runarsson in there when we were still playing quite well at times.

Yes the squad is pretty crap, the injuries don’t help and it’s not all his fault, but also to suggest he gets a total pass and he’s not been able to get any of his players in is equally one-sided.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Get the best out of the players he has? Coach them? Improve them? Play in a way where we try to attack? Tell the players the objective it to get the round thing in the big white rectangle at the end of the pitch?

Our players are not brilliant but they're not 13 defeats in 19 bad. Also, he signed 7 of the starting XI.
    Did he sign them?

Or do you just mean he was manager when they signed?

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Did he sign them?

Or do you just mean he was manager when they signed?
    Diedhiou, Siopis and Goutas are 100% his. Managers should not be signing every player in 2024. They're too busy and the game is too global. It also stops short termism.

That being said, Nat Phillips is at least a decent Champ CB. Horvath got promoted last season. Grant has scored 18 and 19 goals in a season before at this level and JWE is awful, in my opinion but that's me. Still, this side isn't the walking disaster Bulut has got it playing like.