+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: FT: NORWICH CITY 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: NORWICH CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    The Premier League stuff was about winter last season, I've still seen plenty call him a top Championship midfielder since then
    I think he was better at Blackpool. He started well when he first came back but then it's all gone wrong. Having said that. Anyone coming to us is guaranteed to ruin their career at the moment. Manager or players. The Board are the ones who should fall on their swords first.

Edit: Bulut can f*ck right off though.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    This is as bad...probably worse...than anything Morison....Hudson were in charge of.
    It's certainly Hudson and late McCarthy era level for a few weeks now

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    When have we even looked like creating a chance?

We are trying to play triangles but the passing is so crap we’re always under pressure

The balls go to the wingers and there’s instantly 2 on them

The balls don’t go in the box to attack

Our passing is so so poor and whilst Colwill is bang average he looks like the only saviour in this team because he’s the only one to try and pass forward.

Our central defence is so open but even with 2 sitting midfielders there seems to be tonnes of space.

It’s really just shit
    Oh, I'm in agreement. It's shit every way you look at it.

Unfortunately, my ticket for the Wurzles didn't get lost in the post. If I borrow some boots do I get a game?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    But let's not let Bulut off the hook. There is no plan, absolutely no structure or pattern of play. Same pre-planned subs every game. It's shit.
    I'm not, sack him, he's inept. The players are as well though, and as a fan base we take it stiff all day long. It's like feeding after the seagulls, and we're oh so grateful. This group of players are a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'm not, sack him, he's inept. The players are as well though, and as a fan base we take it stiff all day long. It's like feeding after the seagulls, and we're oh so grateful. This group of players are a disgrace.

Wintle is a perfectly OK mid table Championship midfielder when he's got creative players around him. When he's in a midfield with Siopis who can't pass the ball more than five yards and two wingers and a striker who can't keep the ball even on the rare occasions it gets to them, he looks shit, but then most would.

All the new signings look worse than the players we had here before, is it them? Is it the coaching ? Is it all of it? We are just awful to watch, we’re not even competing. At least Bulut can’t bemoan all the “ missed chances “ this time, we’ve scored from our only one!

Quote Originally Posted by Porth Pouncer View Post
    I see 52-53 points needed to avoid the drop. We won’t get that many!
    that seems high usually less isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Oh, I'm in agreement. It's shit every way you look at it.
    I just don’t like scapegoats. We have one every season.

The whole team is awful but yet it’s just Etete that’s “not even a league 1 player”

My mate said Siopis would walk into any championship team yesterday. I would suggest our fans have too high an opinion of certain players here

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Wintle is a perfectly OK mid table Championship midfielder when he's got creative players around him. When he's in a midfield with Siopis who can't pass the ball more than five yards and two wingers and a striker who can't keep the ball even on the rare occasions it gets to them, he looks shit, but then most would.
    He isn't a perfectly OK Championship midfielder.
    He has no pace, no vision, and no passing ability... zilch!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Does Grant ever make an assist?
    He doesn’t do anything and hasn’t done since he came here. He scored one banger and that is it. Runs around a lot but that is it.

And Turnbull is well on his way to being the same from what I have seen so far.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Wintle Siopis Ralls and now it seems Turnbull are all the same type of player. Scarily , the best of them is still Ralls, even though he’s very injury prone these days

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    QPR would need to win 7 of their remaining 13 games to get to 53 (assuming they hold out today)... there's no way it will be that high.

3 wins should really do us comfortably, but right now can we see where they are coming from?

The thing is that there IS some talent there...it is down to tactics ..motivation and man management.

For me Bulut has run his time...what is it now lost 6 out of last 7? It's not as if we have been competing and been unlucky...we have been abysmal.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    All the new signings look worse than the players we had here before, is it them? Is it the coaching ? Is it all of it? We are just awful to watch, we’re not even competing. At least Bulut can’t bemoan all the “ missed chances “ this time, we’ve scored from our only one!
    That is one of the many worrying things: the new signings have made us even worse!

individually some of the lads are alright, clearly some can hit a ball, tanner and bowler have both scored awsome goals as colwill did not so long back if i remember... but there seems to be no consistency at all, some seem to be more concerned about there image than playing good football... ramsey should now retire, it was a yay moment lets sell a few shirts moment but hes getting paid all the spin about the big comeback now hes out for 2 months again... call it a day mate thanks for the memories

bullsit bulut can go now... like ive said and been trolled when the circus rolls out take the fking clown with you

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Wintle Siopis Ralls and now it seems Turnbull are all the same type of player. Scarily , the best of them is still Ralls, even though he’s very injury prone these days
    At least Siopis and Ralls make the odd tackle and get the ball sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    ....oh..I missed that...

Re: FT: NORWICH CITY 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Last 10 seasons, points to be safe:

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I just don’t like scapegoats. We have one every season.

The whole team is awful but yet it’s just Etete that’s “not even a league 1 player”

My mate said Siopis would walk into any championship team yesterday. I would suggest our fans have too high an opinion of certain players here
    You say "scapegoat" - I say the fans are just calling out a player who isn't up to Championship standards.

They're also calling out Wintle, Collins, Romeo, Meite, Bowler.

There's no personal agenda. He's simply not good enough (along with quite a few others).

Bulut has to go but I have no faith the board will have any clue who to bring in

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    You say "scapegoat" - I say the fans are just calling out a player who isn't up to Championship standards.

They're also calling out Wintle, Collins, Romeo, Meite, Bowler.

There's no personal agenda. He's simply not good enough (along with quite a few others).
    All of them need calling out apart from Alnwick and NG.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    siopis did what!? lol! i missed that

Relegation mark is normally low 40s. We'll be fine.