+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: NORWICH CITY 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: NORWICH CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    hopefully bulshit will be sacked after this upcoming drilling...
    is he gone yet...

If Bulut was leaving "stars" on the bench for some sort of tactical masterclass like Martin did at the Jacks then I am on board the he has lost it bandwagon

But, Ramsey, O'Dowda, Robinson, NG, and McGuiness are in the stands in civies not in tracksuits. Ralls looks like he is playing through the pain barrier just to get the odd 60mins

Not sure what Bulut can do differently? The squad if bottom quartile and over the season you are what you are

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    If Bulut was leaving "stars" on the bench for some sort of tactical masterclass like Martin did at the Jacks then I am on board the he has lost it bandwagon

But, Ramsey, O'Dowda, Robinson, NG, and McGuiness are in the stands in civies not in tracksuits. Ralls looks like he is playing through the pain barrier just to get the odd 60mins

Not sure what Bulut can do differently? The squad if bottom quartile and over the season you are what you are
    Get the best out of the players he has? Coach them? Improve them? Play in a way where we try to attack? Tell the players the objective it to get the round thing in the big white rectangle at the end of the pitch?

Our players are not brilliant but they're not 13 defeats in 19 bad. Also, he signed 7 of the starting XI.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Get the best out of the players he has? Coach them? Improve them? Play in a way where we try to attack? Tell the players the objective it to get the round thing in the big white rectangle at the end of the pitch?

Our players are not brilliant but they're not 13 defeats in 19 bad. Also, he signed 7 of the starting XI.
    Did he sign them?

Or do you just mean he was manager when they signed?

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Did he sign them?

Or do you just mean he was manager when they signed?
    Diedhiou, Siopis and Goutas are 100% his. Managers should not be signing every player in 2024. They're too busy and the game is too global. It also stops short termism.

That being said, Nat Phillips is at least a decent Champ CB. Horvath got promoted last season. Grant has scored 18 and 19 goals in a season before at this level and JWE is awful, in my opinion but that's me. Still, this side isn't the walking disaster Bulut has got it playing like.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Diedhiou, Siopis and Goutas are 100% his. Managers should not be signing every player in 2024. They're too busy and the game is too global. It also stops short termism.

That being said, Nat Phillips is at least a decent Champ CB. Horvath got promoted last season. Grant has scored 18 and 19 goals in a season before at this level and JWE is awful, in my opinion but that's me. Still, this side isn't the walking disaster Bulut has got it playing like.
    They play as if “they have just met”, that’s the problem

Still a believer that Bulut can get the job done but this is a very very troubling run of form now. Would be easy to understand the club letting him go at the end of the season, or if we were to lose both games next week however and I'm not sure I would complain. The squad itself is dog poor, our best players are out and it does appear FFP has completely inhibited our ability to bring any real talent in, maybe Turnbull will come good - so for that reason alone i'm not sure anyone else would be doing better than what Bulut has been able to do.

Hopefully 4 points next week, though at this moment that seems like wishful thinking. And here i was thinking we'd have a very uncharacteristic boring end to a season.