+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: FT: NORWICH CITY 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: NORWICH CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Diedhiou, Siopis and Goutas are 100% his. Managers should not be signing every player in 2024. They're too busy and the game is too global. It also stops short termism.

That being said, Nat Phillips is at least a decent Champ CB. Horvath got promoted last season. Grant has scored 18 and 19 goals in a season before at this level and JWE is awful, in my opinion but that's me. Still, this side isn't the walking disaster Bulut has got it playing like.
    They play as if “they have just met”, that’s the problem

Re: NORWICH CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Still a believer that Bulut can get the job done but this is a very very troubling run of form now. Would be easy to understand the club letting him go at the end of the season, or if we were to lose both games next week however and I'm not sure I would complain. The squad itself is dog poor, our best players are out and it does appear FFP has completely inhibited our ability to bring any real talent in, maybe Turnbull will come good - so for that reason alone i'm not sure anyone else would be doing better than what Bulut has been able to do.

Hopefully 4 points next week, though at this moment that seems like wishful thinking. And here i was thinking we'd have a very uncharacteristic boring end to a season.

Re: FT: NORWICH CITY 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Exrended highlights:

Re: FT: NORWICH CITY 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Exrended highlights:

Sorry Mike, seeing it live was bad enough