Question is could a different manager do better

Our squad is weak

I don’t think there’s any point now just get to the end of the season

Re: NORWICH CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

Our squad is weak

I'd sack him, but i do agree, this lot are shit, really shit. Can't play.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'd sack him, but i do agree, this lot are shit, really shit. Can't play.
    There's no question he should be sacked. He's awful. But yeah, so is this squad. You're right. They can't play. Imagine pros in any other sport/job dishing up performances like they have.

Edit: anyone who watches L2, nonleague, Cymru Premier would be asking if this team could beat many sides plying their trade further down.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    There's no question he should be sacked. He's awful. But yeah, so is this squad. You're right. They can't play. Imagine pros in any other sport/job dishing up performances like they have.
    People banging on about Bulut. He's not up to it, that's certain. but the apologetic nonsense trotted out about some of our players is jut bullshit. The players should be ashamed of themselves for their performances, they really should.

Our squad is weak

The squad SHOULD be better than this...it comes down to tactics, motivation and man management.....NW to come back in April...."I couldn't resist the challenge...".

that's me done

Two derbies on the horizon. Not looking forward to them!

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    I have stayed out of this debate but really it's not great is it? Given the missed chances it could be 7....He won't be here next season methinks....
    This is pathetic. We look like a parks team. Absolutely clueless in every aspect.

Got the stream back just in time to see the third go in, reckon I'll find something more productive to do.

Statistically Ng, Goutas and McGuinness have been some of the best defenders in the league, it's not surprising it goes to shite with 2 of them out. Maybe with the first choice back line they could have propped up what is an absolutely shocking performance once again by the players in front of them, possibly Colwill aside.

Genuinely couldn't tell you what this team was set out to do as a strength. Shocking.

Classic sub Wintle and Etete. Inspiring choice.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    He'll bring on Wintle to shore up the 4-1 defeat
    Oh look!

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    Just sack Bulut now.
    Yup, no more debating about trying to have some stability or whatever else can be thrown up in his favour..

Bulut needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Yup, no more debating about trying to have some stability or whatever else can be thrown up in his favour..

Bulut needs to go.
    Sadly I am now agreeing......

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Sadly I am now agreeing......
    just like ive been saying for weeks... and been trolled for it and even had a thread removed!!!

the guy is exposed, i dont know if he has any idea of what hes doing, ive said for time he talks in the after match like as if we are barcalona or something ? we need to take the chances what fking chances did he see, he chats so much shit in his after match its a fking joke... goes chatting about some game he dreamt about the night before

ive said hes transparant and we are all starting to see through him now, i said a weeks ago once you lose the fans your done!

lost me weeks ago now others are following suit slowly but surely

folks will say hey norwich are a decent team... lol wtf is that about if we cant compete at this level then what!

be gone by the jacks and bristol games ffs... we sign 4 you could argue 5 or what ever it was players and we are worse... then you get old dinosaurs going pipe down you gotta give them play time to gel, what are we in the 70s ffs... good players dont need time to gel they hit the ground running like moore at ipswich...

Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon View Post
    just like ive been saying for weeks... and been trolled for it and even had a thread removed!!!

the guy is exposed, i dont know if he has any idea of what hes doing, ive said for time he talks in the after match like as if we are barcalona or something ? we need to take the chances what fking chances did he see, he chats so much shit in his after match its a fking joke... goes chatting about some game he dreamt about the night before

ive said hes transparant and we are all starting to see through him now, i said a weeks ago once you lose the fans your done!

lost me weeks ago now others are following suit slowly but surely

folks will say hey norwich are a decent team... lol wtf is that about if we cant compete at this level then what!

be gone by the jacks and bristol games ffs... we sign 4 you could argue 5 or what ever it was players and we are worse... ... good players dont need time to gel they hit the ground running like moore at ipswich...
    yes indeed.....

Kian Confetti to save the day

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    From the little I’ve seen the rest of the squad have done nothing

Seems Norwich have opened us up at every opportunity and you can’t blame Etete for that

From the little I’ve seen the rest of the squad have done nothing

Seems Norwich have opened us up at every opportunity and you can’t blame Etete for that
    But isn’t Ashford on the bench? What’s the point of him or Colwill jnr travelling Throw ‘em on, sink or swim, can’t do any worse.

But isn’t Ashford on the bench? What’s the point of him or Colwill jnr travelling Throw ‘em on, sink or swim, can’t do any worse.
    It would not really be fair on them in these circumstances.

Norwich just cutting through at will....

No tempo, no press, happy to concede acres of space and defend ridiculously deep just inviting pressure. No marking. No tactics. No ****ing clue. As bad as the dross served up under McCarthy.

QPR and Wednesday winning...

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    QPR and Wednesday winning...
    We are now just 8 points ahead of QPR....

Have you been hanging out with that Blooburd chap?

Hard to think that relegation is completely out of reach still, need a win next week desperately or it's going to start looking very shaky.