+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: FT: NORWICH CITY 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: NORWICH CITY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Oh, I'm in agreement. It's shit every way you look at it.
    I just don’t like scapegoats. We have one every season.

The whole team is awful but yet it’s just Etete that’s “not even a league 1 player”

My mate said Siopis would walk into any championship team yesterday. I would suggest our fans have too high an opinion of certain players here

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Wintle is a perfectly OK mid table Championship midfielder when he's got creative players around him. When he's in a midfield with Siopis who can't pass the ball more than five yards and two wingers and a striker who can't keep the ball even on the rare occasions it gets to them, he looks shit, but then most would.
    He isn't a perfectly OK Championship midfielder.
    He has no pace, no vision, and no passing ability... zilch!

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Wintle is a perfectly OK mid table Championship midfielder when he's got creative players around him. When he's in a midfield with Siopis who can't pass the ball more than five yards and two wingers and a striker who can't keep the ball even on the rare occasions it gets to them, he looks shit, but then most would.
    Wintle Siopis Ralls and now it seems Turnbull are all the same type of player. Scarily , the best of them is still Ralls, even though he’s very injury prone these days

The thing is that there IS some talent there...it is down to tactics ..motivation and man management.

For me Bulut has run his time...what is it now lost 6 out of last 7? It's not as if we have been competing and been unlucky...we have been abysmal.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    All the new signings look worse than the players we had here before, is it them? Is it the coaching ? Is it all of it? We are just awful to watch, we’re not even competing. At least Bulut can’t bemoan all the “ missed chances “ this time, we’ve scored from our only one!
    That is one of the many worrying things: the new signings have made us even worse!

individually some of the lads are alright, clearly some can hit a ball, tanner and bowler have both scored awsome goals as colwill did not so long back if i remember... but there seems to be no consistency at all, some seem to be more concerned about there image than playing good football... ramsey should now retire, it was a yay moment lets sell a few shirts moment but hes getting paid all the spin about the big comeback now hes out for 2 months again... call it a day mate thanks for the memories

bullsit bulut can go now... like ive said and been trolled when the circus rolls out take the fking clown with you

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Wintle Siopis Ralls and now it seems Turnbull are all the same type of player. Scarily , the best of them is still Ralls, even though he’s very injury prone these days
    At least Siopis and Ralls make the odd tackle and get the ball sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    ....oh..I missed that...

siopis did what!? lol! i missed that

Bulut has lost the plot, lost the dressing room, and has also lost the respect I once had for him as a manager. As one poster said earlier, the team are WORSE now even after the January changes.

I am sorry but the man is CLUELESS and NEEDS TO GO!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluebirdcelt View Post
    Bulut has lost the plot, lost the dressing room, and has also lost the respect I once had for him as a manager. As one poster said earlier, the team are WORSE now even after the January changes.

I am sorry but the man is CLUELESS and NEEDS TO GO!!
    lost the plot would suggest he’s doing something radically wrong or different.

He hasn’t.

He’s set up in the same way, with the same tactics game after game after game

It’s like groundhog day

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    lost the plot would suggest he’s doing something radically wrong or different.
    He hasn’t.
    He’s set up in the same way, with the same tactics game after game after game
    It’s like groundhog day
    Sorry, if what I wrote was not that clear. When I wrote Bulut has 'lost the plot' I was referring to his inability to understand or cope with what is happening.

Re: FT: NORWICH CITY 4 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    that seems high usually less isn't it?
    Last 10 seasons, points to be safe:

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I just don’t like scapegoats. We have one every season.

The whole team is awful but yet it’s just Etete that’s “not even a league 1 player”

My mate said Siopis would walk into any championship team yesterday. I would suggest our fans have too high an opinion of certain players here
    You say "scapegoat" - I say the fans are just calling out a player who isn't up to Championship standards.

They're also calling out Wintle, Collins, Romeo, Meite, Bowler.

There's no personal agenda. He's simply not good enough (along with quite a few others).

You say "scapegoat" - I say the fans are just calling out a player who isn't up to Championship standards.

They're also calling out Wintle, Collins, Romeo, Meite, Bowler.

There's no personal agenda. He's simply not good enough (along with quite a few others).
    All of them need calling out apart from Alnwick and NG.

Bulut has to go but I have no faith the board will have any clue who to bring in

Relegation mark is normally low 40s. We'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    siopis did what!? lol! i missed that
    Well I watched the last 10 mins and he certainly put in at least two tackles during that period.

Well I watched the last 10 mins and he certainly put in at least two tackles during that period.
    i saw 1 from him the entire match and believe me when i say i pay close attention to how shit he is.

the other you speak of could only be the ball hitting him which obviously doesnt count as a tackle!

No words. If we don't win 1 of our next 2 games Bulut has to go.

Now the defence is all over the place - Ng and Alnwick are sorely missed but losing McGuinness is the biggest blow. Even I don't think we'll go down because so many other teams below us are struggling to get a point, but we're in a downward spiral that somehow we need to get out of - even if it's just for a couple of games..

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    All of them need calling out apart from Alnwick and NG.
    I wish for the sake of the club, that we all love, you were being irrational, but you're not.
    We just have two players worthy of the shirt.
    For those that argue Colwill's case, check out that goal for us... his first attempt at a cross was just so lackadaisical, he got lucky that the blocked ball fell kindly for him.

I wish for the sake of the club, that we all love, you were being irrational, but you're not.
    We just have two players worthy of the shirt.
    For those that argue Colwill's case, check out that goal for us... his first attempt at a cross was just so lackadaisical, he got lucky that the blocked ball fell kindly for him.
    At least he was in a position to put a ball in. No one else was.

The side is shit. Can't pass, can't beat a man. We are so poor all over.

He doesn’t do anything and hasn’t done since he came here. He scored one banger and that is it. Runs around a lot but that is it.

And Turnbull is well on his way to being the same from what I have seen so far.
    Completely agree about Grant. Seems to me he's escaped more criticism from being under the radar of other players' poor performances. His default setting is to pass back (or pass sideways if he's feeling positive), seems to have given up trying to beat his marker, and I can't remember the last time he made a tackle - let alone win one.

Quote Originally Posted by skippy the budgie View Post
    Completely agree about Grant. Seems to me he's escaped more criticism from being under the radar of other players' poor performances. His default setting is to pass back (or pass sideways if he's feeling positive), seems to have given up trying to beat his marker, and I can't remember the last time he made a tackle - let alone win one.
    You must be talking about this forum only (who seem to idolise the lawmowers in the squad). Down at the ground theres always atleast one new guy sitting not far behind me shouting at grant for being gutless or useless.

so dont worry the majority seem to have a very different opinion to people on here. You are not alone