Quote Originally Posted by NinianOpinion1927 View Post
Jon, i was referencing a recent thread where you attempted mental gymnastics to defend that Labour candidate and summarised by implying the real enemy was white Nationlists even though the protagonist was Asian and the target of his thoughts was Jewish. Not sure what fascism or white people had to do with it. Although you didn't explicitly use the word white, that's what you was getting at, read it yourself.

As for Normon Lamont, productivity in the public sector hasn't recovered since covid yet it has recovered in the private sector. This lag has in part caused the recession and contradicts your view in another thread where you and Doucas claimed the public sector had higher productivity, using some study on the NHS as your example.
Bloody hell!

Are you referring to my post where I did anything but defend the Labour candidate. I said he should have been dumped earlier.

I did point out that the Israeli government had had intelligence of the Hamas attack more than a year in advance (and again more recently) but didn't believe Hamas had the capability to carry out the attack - so the conspiracy theories were wild and unjustified. I also referred to a history of recent provocations by Israeli settlers and the government - trying to draw a reaction of some kind they could use - and pointed out the presence in the Israeli government of fascists. I didn't mention 'white nationalism'.

I honestly do not remember any post I (or Doucas) made claiming the public sector had higher productivity than the private sector - wit or without the NHS. But if I did, what relevance does that have to the thread or the post you replied to? Answer - none!