Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did he fall or was he pushed?

Did he fall or was he pushed?

Re: Did he fall or was he pushed?

He didn't fall by himself.

Watch Yulia Navalnaya speak following husband Alexei's death:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-68319500

What a dignified lady. Shame that the sound quality is poor - it is difficult to hear all the translator's words.

That’s really tragic and sad. Mind you , western powers have been responsible for the deaths of Saddam Hussain , colonel Gaddaffi and numerous other people in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    A bit of perspective that, America have been trying to over take Russia for decades. Russians aren't stupid.

I suppose people under severe stress do die of heart conditions etc, but my money is very strongly on this being a political murder, and even if it was natural causes, his incarceration is of course unjust.

It's like the USSR never ended with political opponents dying in mysterious prison camps

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I suppose people under severe stress do die of heart conditions etc, but my money is very strongly on this being a political murder, and even if it was natural causes, his incarceration is of course unjust.

It's like the USSR never ended with political opponents dying in mysterious prison camps
    It's not like associates of the Clintons who died suddenly
    https://humansbefree.com/2019/08/lis...testimony.html

Who is he? Never heard of him.

Tripped, pushed or tortured may be more apt options

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    Who is he? Never heard of him.
    He's a bloke who drinks down the Birchgrove

He's a bloke who drinks down the Birchgrove
    Is he the bloke who is always sat at the end of the bar on his own? Grey beard.

Now that you’ve heard the fake outrage from the West, let’s look at the information they withheld from you.

Navalny is a terrorist. He was caught planning a color revolution to overtake Russian with MI6.

He’s not “political opposition”. He’s a foreign intelligence asset. A spy.… pic.twitter.com/wGUNzsPGTr
    — Clandestine (@WarClandestine) February 16, 2024
    Some internet rumours are saying he was a Nazi. Any truth to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    there's been postings on twitter over the last few days of him attending and making speeches at Nazi rallies but not sure what's that got to do with him passing away tho !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    there's been postings on twitter over the last few days of him attending and making speeches at Nazi rallies but not sure what's that got to do with him passing away tho !
    Just wanted to know before anybody declares him a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    In the past he has spoken at Russian nationalist rallies where there were big contingents of neo Nazis.

He tried to distance himself from that past at the same time that the Putin regime was trying to pin the 'neo Nazi' label on him.

He wasn't the liberal democrat that he and many of his western admirers presented. But he was a figurehead for the Russian democracy movement and to me he seemed to have evolved his thinking and the role he took on with the wider anti-Putin coalition.

He was brave. His past associations had nothing to do with his sudden death.

I see the loons are out….bless em eh?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I see the loons are out….bless em eh?
    I’m guessing you lap up everything the western media has said about this conflict then do you ?

What’s your opinion on the fact that the western media are now nudging people into the mindset that Ukraine will probably lose the war when alternative sources have been saying this for about a year.

It makes no sense whatsoever to me that they keep allocating billions of dollars towards a lost cause and are not even considering a plan for de- escalation and peace. Hundreds of thousands of people have been killed or wounded by prolonged fighting, not to mention the massive environmental disaster that is ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    Is he the bloke who is always sat at the end of the bar on his own? Grey beard.
    No, that's me.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    In the past he has spoken at Russian nationalist rallies where there were big contingents of neo Nazis.

He tried to distance himself from that past at the same time that the Putin regime was trying to pin the 'neo Nazi' label on him.

He wasn't the liberal democrat that he and many of his western admirers presented. But he was a figurehead for the Russian democracy movement and to me he seemed to have evolved his thinking and the role he took on with the wider anti-Putin coalition.

He was brave. His past associations had nothing to do with his sudden death.
    One thing always amazes me about Putin is the way he goes on about Nazis, whilst acting completely like they did when the rise up in the 1930’s……if ever there was a modern day Nazi, it’s him and his brutal regime. Tells you everything that no opposition party even really exists, just ones he allows to give an image of a free party state, if they do become popular the leaders tend to fall off buildings or end up in jail….weird eh?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I’m guessing you lap up everything the western media has said about this conflict then do you ?

What’s your opinion on the fact that the western media are now nudging people into the mindset that Ukraine will probably lose the war when alternative sources have been saying this for about a year.

It makes no sense whatsoever to me that they keep allocating billions of dollars towards a lost cause and are not even considering a plan for de- escalation and peace. Hundreds of thousands of people have been killed or wounded by prolonged fighting, not to mention the massive environmental disaster that is ongoing.
    Why do you think Ukraine are losing? They are the ones trying to push the enemy back now and that isn’t easy, just like the Russians found out at the beginning, then even without western backing, the Russians left with their tails between their legs. They will never take the whole of Ukraine. Ukrainians hate them. They might well hold on to what they’ve stolen already but look at the cost of it to Russia alone…1000’s of troops dead for no reason. Some people will believe any old hype, he opposed Putin so he’s a western spy? Straight out of Putins handbook that one…. What’s Trump then? Putin saying he’d prefer Biden, nice bluff, did you believe that too?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Why do you think Ukraine are losing? They are the ones trying to push the enemy back now and that isn’t easy, just like the Russians found out at the beginning, then even without western backing, the Russians left with their tails between their legs. They will never take the whole of Ukraine. Ukrainians hate them. They might well hold on to what they’ve stolen already but look at the cost of it to Russia alone…1000’s of troops dead for no reason. Some people will believe any old hype, he opposed Putin so he’s a western spy? Straight out of Putins handbook that one…. What’s Trump then? Putin saying he’d prefer Biden, nice bluff, did you believe that too?
    I think you need to brush up on the reasoning behind the Russian push into the region starting with the 2014 elections.
    You also need to look into the fact that the area is predominantly Russian speaking and many other factors that you appear blissfully ignorant or unaware of.

Until you do that stick to football bro

Global warming, hey?

And people are still driving around at 20MPH doing their bit to save the planet, while Ukraine and the Middle East are being blown to smithereens. You couldn't make this shit up!

I think you need to brush up on the reasoning behind the Russian push into the region starting with the 2014 elections.
    You also need to look into the fact that the area is predominantly Russian speaking and many other factors that you appear blissfully ignorant or unaware of.

Until you do that stick to football bro
    Football is almost a bigger shit show….and I do know most of the areas he currently occupies are Russian speaking just like crimea.
    For some reason the new nazi thinks taking that extra few hundred miles of land stolen from there once brethren will keep nato away….its worked out really well. I guess they have gas in Russia, but not much else…..

The coverage of this death, and the death of Gonzalo Lira at the hands of Green T shirt Man in a UKRAINIAN prison is light years apart but anticipated, listening to the BBC big up this fkin NAZI yesterday was sickening. The Biden war machine is desperate for another conflict at the moment, just maybe his death was at the behest of Biden and his henchmen in the CIA.