Create from midfield.
    Find space for others to pass into.
    Run a wide channel .
    Work hard .
    Fight.
    Show passion
    Pick up second balls or try too.
    Control a ball when they have it .

Bring back Warnock era please at best we had passion , fun with a half decent ordinary team, he'd have fun with this team

Re: We Are Dreadful Because ?

Manager
    Coaching
    Tactics

also there is no leader in the playing squad.

At the moment poor management and a really poor squad especially in the final third.

We can't play football.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    We can't play football.
    basically this tbh.

It was plain to see today that Norwich just had much better players than us. Most teams do.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    We don't seem to deploy the following :
    Pressing the opposition.
    Passing to a blue shirt .
    Place ball left/ right of the keeper
    Shoot from outside the area.
    Defend.
    Create from midfield.
    Run a wide channel .
    Work hard .
    Fight.
    Show passion

Bring back Warnock era please at best we had passion , fun with a half decent ordinary team, he'd have fun with this team
    I do not want Warnock back under any circumstances, but we do need a half decent manager. At the moment this team has relegation stamped all over it. More negative Bul-sh*t today. Thank goodness we have accumulated the amount of points we already have!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    I do not want Warnock back under any circumstances, but we do need a half decent manager. At the moment this team has relegation stamped all over it. More negative Bul-sh*t today. Thank goodness we have accumulated the amount of points we already have!
    but there aren't any available or that want to come here...so we are fecked

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Manager
    Coaching
    Tactics

also there is no leader in the playing squad.
    ...absolutely....

The problem starts at the top with Tan's reluctance to install someone in the board who knows how to run a club and maximise the clubs income coupled with his reluctance to appoint a director of football to look after and ensure a coordinated effort of first team and age grade football to ensure we can develop our own players and have a good scouting network in place.

Until that's sorted we need to get really lucky with a managerial appointment and discover the next McKenna.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    The problem starts at the top with Tan's reluctance to install someone in the board who knows how to run a club and maximise the clubs income coupled with his reluctance to appoint a director of football to look after and ensure a coordinated effort of first team and age grade football to ensure we can develop our own players and have a good scouting network in place.

Until that's sorted we need to get really lucky with a managerial appointment and discover the next McKenna.
    This 100%, and Tan hasn’t shown any interest previously in doing this, so doubt he’ll do it now.

Today for the third time in a week, we were dreadful
    Losing matches against better opposition happens, but FFS let’s at least compete

It looks like Bulut has lost the ability to motivate this squad, time to move on he isn’t good enough for the Championship

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    It was plain to see today that Norwich just had much better players than us. Most teams do.
    This ^

Cardiff have two maybe three championship level players, the rest are a mix of L1 & L2 standard players, it was good that we had a good run earlier in the season, and in my opinion it was more luck than management input. The Rambo signing was always going to be a risk, his time on the physio table seems to be proving that.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    This ^

Cardiff have two maybe three championship level players, the rest are a mix of L1 & L2 standard players, it was good that we had a good run earlier in the season, and in my opinion it was more luck than management input. The Rambo signing was always going to be a risk, his time on the physio table seems to be proving that.
    It's also interesting that Ebu Adams seems to be doing so well at Derby.....his level? or coaching/management?.

We don't seem to deploy the following :
    Pressing the opposition.
    Passing to a blue shirt .
    Place ball left/ right of the keeper
    Shoot from outside the area.
    Defend.
    Create from midfield.
    Run a wide channel .
    Work hard .
    Fight.
    Show passion

When we had Malky and Warnock they seemed to get the maximum out of average players (albeit the football wasnt great to watch - but it was successful)
    Dave Jones era was the most entertaining I have seen.
    Some of the games under Bulut have been good to watch, but 6 losses out of 7 (I think that is the stat) is relegation form, lucky for us there are worse teams than us at the moment. One season our luck will run out.

If anyone thinks this is down to anything other than the board and the set up of the football club then they are delusional

How many managers does this have to happen under?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBirchgrovePub View Post
    If anyone thinks this is down to anything other than the board and the set up of the football club then they are delusional

How many managers does this have to happen under?
    I agree, It's not the managers it's the micro management that's going on behind the scenes.

The other thing I find frustrating is that when we DO try and pass it is to a player's feet....instead of ahead of him in space for him to run on to.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    I agree, It's not the managers it's the micro management that's going on behind the scenes.
    Think you’re wrong, there isn’t any management at all.

what are they doing then? just collecting a wage while we plummet down the league. If i was on the board i'd work my fecking arse off to make things better. I'd probably start by sacking the Board

agree...will be interesting to read the post match comments this time...

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    what are they doing then? just collecting a wage while we plummet down the league. If i was on the board i'd work my fecking arse off to make things better. I'd probably start by sacking the Board
    It does seem they are just pocketing the wages…..or it could be they are friggin’ useless. Part timers..

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I humbly disagree they are good , however not challenging or making an effort , giving simple balls away, not able to.holdva ball simply put them in a better light than they are .

I humbly disagree they are good , however not challenging or making an effort , giving simple balls away, not able to.holdva ball simply put them in a better light than they are .
    So we are as good as them except doing the basics of what is football like passing holding scoring etc etc. makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    When we had Malky and Warnock they seemed to get the maximum out of average players (albeit the football wasnt great to watch - but it was successful)
    Dave Jones era was the most entertaining I have seen.
    Some of the games under Bulut have been good to watch, but 6 losses out of 7 (I think that is the stat) is relegation form, lucky for us there are worse teams than us at the moment. One season our luck will run out.
    I don't think there are any other teams worse than us at the moment.
    Luckily there was earlier in the season when we managed to rack up some points.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I don't think there are any other teams worse than us at the moment.
    Luckily there was earlier in the season when we managed to rack up some points.
    I wouldn't even back us against Rotherham, that's how poor this current City side are.