+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Enough is enough

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Enough is enough

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Good.

I use the family stand with my boy whenever I come down. It's great we've got our own area with things to do for the kids.

But it's all about drunken supporters trying to goad the opposition fans. Use the Ninian stand instead.
    Exactly. We all know what it would be like in there if it was swapped with the Canton. No one watching the game. The reason the atmosphere was poor last night was because there nothing to sing about.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Exactly. We all know what it would be like in there if it was swapped with the Canton. No one watching the game. The reason the atmosphere was poor last night was because there nothing to sing about.
    And the fact that the ‘singing’ section hasn’t got any songs bar anti Swansea & anti English songs.

Utter rubbish! It was so bad I could hear the players shouting/talking to eachother. Awful game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave St View Post
    Utter rubbish! It was so bad I could hear the players shouting/talking to eachother. Awful game.
    It looked terrible on TV. I don't remember seeing a league game at CCS that looked emptier.